+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my study visa got rejected due to section 183 but it's the first time I applied for the study visa !

Jjjjkjjj

Jun 22, 2022
Reactions: anmolambala

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
they send me that statement:- { On a past visit to Canada you did not comply with all conditions outlined in R183 of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-183.html) or written on your previous Canadian Immigration document. }
Now I don't know what to do further because before that i never applied for any kind of visa in any country.
Raise a webform and try to reach your Visa Office via email and explain to them your situation.

Reactions: anmolambala

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Raise a webform but first ask your parents if they ever applied for any type of permit when you were a minor. You would be surprised about the number of people who find out that their parents applied for a visa or PR without the knowledge of the child.

Jul 31, 2022
they send me that statement:- { On a past visit to Canada you did not comply with all conditions outlined in R183 of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-183.html) or written on your previous Canadian Immigration document. }
Now I don't know what to do further because before that i never applied for any kind of visa in any country.
Hey, even I got the same reason a few days ago and I have never visited Canada before, what's the next step we can do, even if we raise the web form how long does it take to process.

nanika

Sep 4, 2022
Raise a webform but first ask your parents if they ever applied for any type of permit when you were a minor. You would be surprised about the number of people who find out that their parents applied for a visa or PR without the knowledge of the child.
happened to me! i found out when my visa application was already submitted. i raised a webform and submitted an explanation letter that i was not aware of the application before. my visa is still under process. its bee a month now since i submitted and no update yet. i hope raising a webform while my visa is still under process works. just to prove i have no intention of hiding the past application that was rejected when i was a minor.

Reactions: hston

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
happened to me! i found out when my visa application was already submitted. i raised a webform and submitted an explanation letter that i was not aware of the application before. my visa is still under process. its bee a month now since i submitted and no update yet. i hope raising a webform while my visa is still under process works. just to prove i have no intention of hiding the past application that was rejected when i was a minor.
All you can do is wait as it takes time to be added to your file.

hston

Nov 7, 2022
you guys got any updates ???

Shalipriya

Nov 13, 2022
I have applied study permit . It was refused based on the reason below and iam never visited canada. what should i do here?
This was the second time we applied please help

On a past visit to Canada you did not comply with all conditions outlined in R183 of the
IRPR(https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-183.html)orwritten
on your previous Canadian Immigration document,
Anyone can help...what should I do next?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I have applied study permit . It was refused based on the reason below and iam never visited canada. what should i do here?
This was the second time we applied please help

On a past visit to Canada you did not comply with all conditions outlined in R183 of the
IRPR(https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-183.html)orwritten
on your previous Canadian Immigration document,
Anyone can help...what should I do next?
The only thing I can think of is submit a webform explaining that you've never visited Canada before. Not sure what other options you have.