+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My study permit is taking soo long..... PLEASE HELP ME

Ganesh.P

May 29, 2018
Hello,

I am Ganesh (from INDIA) i have applied for my study permit to Canada.

Through VFS Chennai and the application was submitted on march 29. along with the PASSPORT.

It reached the canada visa office bangalore on april 3rd

the processing time is 7weeks (49days), which has already been passed. (It is 56 DAYS now.)

I also linked my paper application to online account, to receive updates but i did not get any updates.

But online its just showing that your APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESSED.

My Course of study program start date is 05-06-2018.

so can anyone suggest me what can i do now?

What if i go to visa office bangalore and complaint that my application has passed the normal processing time

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hello,

I am Ganesh (from INDIA) i have applied for my study permit to Canada.

Through VFS Chennai and the application was submitted on march 29. along with the PASSPORT.

It reached the canada visa office bangalore on april 3rd

the processing time is 7weeks (49days), which has already been passed. (It is 56 DAYS now.)

I also linked my paper application to online account, to receive updates but i did not get any updates.

But online its just showing that your APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESSED.

My Course of study program start date is 05-06-2018.

so can anyone suggest me what can i do now?

What if i go to visa office bangalore and complaint that my application has passed the normal processing time
Ask them via email or try calling.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Processing time is just average time it can be more or less so 8 weeks does not seem unusual.

Also medicals have very specific requirements and are performed by approved doctors/clinics I don't think you can just submit other medicals, did they request that you do a medical or did you just send it by yourself?