+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My study permit got rejected -

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
1. Yes. Whatever you can get. Also, you will need a SOP explaining what you have been doing fot two years.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Three months is enough.
5.No. It does not belong to you. Sell it if you can, then show the money.
6. No. It could make things worse.
7. What does it mean?
How will i provide point 1 as i have come down from Australia last June 2013 and just house wife. will it effect to get a study visa?

If point 5 it totally under my name.. will it be good enough?

Can i use the point 6 person name in the form address section... do i need to ask that person for any paper work?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. You have to explain to VO about Australia and everything and give them a prove that it is true.

If the building is on your name why you mentioed your aunt at all? And if the building is yours make an apprisal : what is it market price? May be it cost nothing? How VO could know?

Can i use the point 6 person name in the form address section... do i need to ask that person for any paper work?
Yes, you and him and your husband have to sign a form Use of representative [/quote] Yes, you could but you, him (and your husband on a separate form) will need to sign a form Use of representative.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf
Since that moment all communication about your visa will be between him and CIC , not you anymore.

aliparisa

Jul 14, 2014
Hi
I am applying from Iran for open work permit. My wife got the study permit today and a month ago I got rejected for study permit because my admission was without financial support and they rejected me because of that. If I apply now for open work permit, will they get suspicious about my last application and reject me again? Can anyone please help me. it's really urgent. Thank you

angel143

Feb 8, 2013
my study visa got rejected i don’t know why what i should do i applied in Spp category. i have gap in my studies.i applied to fleming college and they gave me admission in International business management one year program. i applied for this jan intake but got rejected this was mentioned in my letter please see that say that Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.what should i do im so dissapointed please help me

Parry24

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
angel143 said:
my study visa got rejected i don't know why what i should do i applied in Spp category. i have gap in my studies.i applied to fleming college and they gave me admission in International business management one year program. i applied for this jan intake but got rejected this was mentioned in my letter please see that say that Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.what should i do im so dissapointed please help me
What was your previous education qualification?