+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Student Visa got rejected. Please help me out

Seia

Oct 25, 2011
Can someone please help me out. I applied for a Student Visa and was rejected for the following reasons:

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:"
a. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence
b. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, languange abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Everything else was approved and we want to make sure that the next time we apply (which would be as soon as possible) I won't get rejected anymore. Any tips from people who encountered the same problem or simply know what to do will be much appreciated.

Other Info:
I applied at Centennial College for a degree in Business Administration on Accountancy. I already have approval from the school and had paid my Winter Semester fee. I will be living with my aunt and her family in my stay in Canada.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
Please give us some more details so that we can analyze your case.

Details like:-

What documents you used for applying ?
Your overall bank statement
Your employment history
Your country of residence
Your Academic qualifications

ETC

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
the reasons of visa rejection was same with me.....
i aplied in sheridan koleg 2011 sep intake for Internatnl business mgmnt

1.in my qualification i showed them a 3 year diploma in international businness.
2.i had 8lcs as stdy loan , i send them 4lacz as 1st semstr fees and in sving acoount i showd them around 2 lacz
3. i scord 6.5 ovrall band in ielts.

Now i re apply in a Universty for 2012 jan intake and i olso dnt want that this tym there will be no problm
i had olso done BBA so this tym i m showing my bba degree.......nd the cpurse i slected is off PG diploma in marketing of 2yrs

Rashique

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
No worries Hit hard again with some strong documents....put every thing in order and try to show them that u r well established in ur country of residence and write a cover letter to tell then how much established u r here.........i did the same and we got the visa...