+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My student visa got rejected for Jan 2017 intake. please help!

Akarsh G

May 3, 2016
Hello Friends,

I applied Canada Study Visa (SPP) on Nov 6th 2016 and got refusal on nov 26th 2016.
Bachelors from India:Bcom-62.5%
12th=53.30%
10th=79.68%
IELTS:6
Course Applied - Financial Planning and Wealth Management from Lambton College

Other Reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment,language abilities or your future propects or plans

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Akarsh G said:
Hello Friends,

I applied Canada Study Visa (SPP) on Nov 6th 2016 and got refusal on nov 26th 2016.
Bachelors from India:Bcom-62.5%
12th=53.30%
10th=79.68%
IELTS:6
Course Applied - Financial Planning and Wealth Management from Lambton College

Other Reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment,language abilities or your future propects or plans
What is the course level? Certificate, Diploma?

Akarsh G

May 3, 2016
rish261193 said:
was this after you had your medical?
There was no official request from VO. But during application submission I had done my medicals as we have that option to do, to speed up process.

rish261193

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Oh then i guess they might have found an error in your documents.. cuz i applied online and got a call for medical on the 6th of this month...I've got family and friends in canada, who had assured me that once they ask for medical then ur visa is 99% confirmed. and for the reason they have given you, one of my friend faced it too. she had done btech from india, and then applied for PR and Event management. they rejected her visa on the same grounds, but she got a letter from the college saying how the course can be linked together.
So i suggest you contacting your college, they would surely help you out.

Akarsh G

May 3, 2016
rish261193 said:
Oh then i guess they might have found an error in your documents.. cuz i applied online and got a call for medical on the 6th of this month...I've got family and friends in canada, who had assured me that once they ask for medical then ur visa is 99% confirmed. and for the reason they have given you, one of my friend faced it too. she had done btech from india, and then applied for PR and Event management. they rejected her visa on the same grounds, but she got a letter from the college saying how the course can be linked together.
So i suggest you contacting your college, they would surely help you out.
Thanks Rish, You are right if VO request medicals then 99% chances of approval.My consultant told me to do medicals, process will be faster. I have applied for CAIPS notes. I will ask my college to provide letter.

rish261193

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Your welcome. :).. i am just loosing my head and sleep, cuz my session starts from the 9th...and you really should talkl to your college. i already wrote to the dean of my clg, stating the fact that i might get late for the classes, he responded me the next day stating no problems. atleast you will have that on document which you could present to the VO.

Akarsh G

May 3, 2016
rish261193 said:
Your welcome. :).. i am just loosing my head and sleep, cuz my session starts from the 9th...and you really should talkl to your college. i already wrote to the dean of my clg, stating the fact that i might get late for the classes, he responded me the next day stating no problems. atleast you will have that on document which you could present to the VO.
Yes, Immigration Officer will ask you, your college already started why are you late. You can say Visa stamping was late so could not books tickets early or you can show letter. One of my friend landed last year, she was late to University, Visa officer asked her same Question.

Which college and what course you have selected? Did you apply under SPP

rish261193

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
yeah, exactly, that friend i was talking about also was 2 weeks late. well i have applied at sault college. its in sault ste marie, my parents live there. my course is pr & event mgmt. i did bmm from delhi last year. and yes under SPP

Akarsh G

May 3, 2016
rish261193 said:
yeah, exactly, that friend i was talking about also was 2 weeks late. well i have applied at sault college. its in sault ste marie, my parents live there. my course is pr & event mgmt. i did bmm from delhi last year. and yes under SPP
Happy and Safe Journey :)

RAJ@JOSHI

Jan 14, 2017
Re: 18 BACKLOG WHAT I CAN GET VISA ?

MY NAME IS RAJ JOSHI
WHAT I CAN GET VISA APPROVAL?
I HAVE 10 BACKLOG IN DIPLOMA AND 8 BACKLOG IN DEGREE
I AM IN CONFUSION WHAT I HAVE CHANCE TO GET VISA APPROVAL