+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my status changed to transit

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi buddies
my status on vistronix have changed to transit i dont know whats this may be request or what as i have done my medical on 12th augst
but my letter have been expired on 20th sep so please share what it could be ???????????

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Heyyyyyyyyy Congrats Brother. This is a brilliant news. It would Be your student permit for sure. As you have already done your medical. Be positive and hope for the best. My advice is to you that just take a flight n go straight to Canada. Resolve all our issues in person after getting there. If they let you join the classes, whats better then that but if not then look for January. It isn't too far. This is not a big problem, So please pray for your visa.

It would be your visa ( INSHALLAH). Hum logoun ko na bhool jana ap :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
as far as i know, in-transit status on Vistronix website is an issue with their system. You have to worry when it's changed to "return to origin"..

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
WAZERI........may it will be visa.i submit my documents through visagery as can i check my status if yes how.......?

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham thanks thanks sufi,mehmoodi and jigzi yes i will check it whats the progresss and sufi thank u so much budy i can feel how happy u are for me so dunt worry we all will get it inshallah be patient and we all are here to bost each other......thanks once again all bro......

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same thing happened with me on tcs website.but it is not ur visa call.it is just routine change.after some days they delete data of previous letters.so it would not be any leter yet.

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks inderdeep and kashif ham no information from visatronix i dun know whats going on let c hope for the best and pray dears.....thanks all bros

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
visatronix status change at 12 midnight and when ever it's appeared RETURN TO ORIGIN than go excited about your medical or visa :p

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ramzero thanks buddy but i m confused that what transit means either it is inside the CHC in movement or what because i asked the visatronix centre they are saying that its still in embassy so i am not getting this point as its third day of status changed but still nothing .......and i have directly applied from islambad visatronix. if any body have any experience please share

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
waziri said:
@ ramzero thanks buddy but i m confused that what transit means either it is inside the CHC in movement or what because i asked the visatronix centre they are saying that its still in embassy so i am not getting this point as its third day of status changed but still nothing .......and i have directly applied from islambad visatronix. if any body have any experience please share
transit basically use when some thing is on it way

but visatronix system is not reliable as I remember when I apply first time my status change very next day deliver to CHC Islmabad after few days its showing transit than after a month it shows something new status and the last status was Return to Origin on 67day after sending documents.

Embassy maximum takes 10weeks which means 70days from where ever you apply from Pakistan. Some unusual cases are there but in rare.

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@waziri..yar i told u earlier it is not ant any letter.same thing happened with me.In TCS website after 2 months they changed my status to in transit but i did not get any letter.actually they remove old data from their systems and change status..it ios not any letter so just relax brother

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
This is really bad. I won't use their service any more in future. Waziri brother I would recommend you to call tcs and ask them that why they have changed your status to "in transit" and what does this mean to them. Please go hard on them.

And kindly please let me know your email address ! Thank you !

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sufi said:
This is really bad. I won't use their service any more in future. Waziri brother I would recommend you to call tcs and ask them that why they have changed your status to "in transit" and what does this mean to them. Please go hard on them.

And kindly please let me know your email address ! Thank you !
thank you dear they are .....i have no words for them any way we hope for the best .....and my email is jalalwazir52@yahoo.com