+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My spouse threaten me

Jerrybutt

Oct 14, 2018
Hi . I came from usa to canada . M a Pakistani citizen. And made a refugee claim into canada . While make a refugee claim to canada my wife in back home passed away. M having 2 kids. And I decide to marry here. Since my new wife is parmanent resident. I dose not want to apply spose sponsorship. After 2 years I got my refugee hearing and became a convention refugee . Since I got marriage my mariiage always seems to be broke and I m in an abusive relationship. I decide to leave my wife and she also decide to get separated. Now she is threatening me to deport me from canada and she also file a report in ontario works against me. I became convention refugee on my own case. And she is making a false claim marriage fraud . Can someone tell me first it was real marriage and 2ndly I didn't apply for a spose sponsorship. I fight my case as an refugee and became convention refugee. What ever she doing is it gonna fact on my status ?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi . I came from usa to canada . M a Pakistani citizen. And made a refugee claim into canada . While make a refugee claim to canada my wife in back home passed away. M having 2 kids. And I decide to marry here. Since my new wife is parmanent resident. I dose not want to apply spose sponsorship. After 2 years I got my refugee hearing and became a convention refugee . Since I got marriage my mariiage always seems to be broke and I m in an abusive relationship. I decide to leave my wife and she also decide to get separated. Now she is threatening me to deport me from canada and she also file a report in ontario works against me. I became convention refugee on my own case. And she is making a false claim marriage fraud . Can someone tell me first it was real marriage and 2ndly I didn't apply for a spose sponsorship. I fight my case as an refugee and became convention refugee. What ever she doing is it gonna fact on my status ?
You are a Convention refugee and she cannot undo that so you should be able to be at peace on that matter. Do yourself a favour and keep any threatening messages that she sends you as evidence of her domestic harassment and try you best to stay away from her. If you have a lawyer, consult with him or her just to further document the abuse you feel that she is subjecting you to and enjoy life as best you can.

People with no authority make these sort of threats a lot and they're generally empty and meant only to cause you worry and pain.

Reactions: Bryanna and scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
She cannot have you deported. There is no case for marriage fraud. As you said, no application for spousal sponsorship was filed - so there are no grounds to remove you from Canada based on a marriage of convenience. As you have said, you have applied for PR on your own through the refugee program. This is how your case will be evaluated.

As advised above, I would keep a record of her threatening messages in case you need this evidence at any point.

Reactions: Bryanna

Jerrybutt

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks a lot sir I m in peace now coz I just left the provance and move to alberta even I just arrived in alberta .last night she was trying to attack me physically and I made a call on 911 and she left the place on that time . As notic I already call the cop on her before she was physically harassing me . So that would be in the police record too I guess