+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My spouse is Doctor

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Just go for MCC if you can afford. I thought it would be slow but was super fast for RMC pak. I applied in parallel to MCC apart from Wes. Now will abandon Wes as didn't send them the marks sheets of
Thanks for your reply. My wife is not intending to practice medicine over there. Do you still think that MCC is a better option? I just need her assessment to get few bonus points for her credentials

7r1nity

Sep 19, 2018
Helo,
I've got my ECA of medicine degree done by WES, Canada.

As far as the immigration process is concerned, ECA done by WES is valid. They'd evaluated my MBBS as a 'Professional degree needed to practise in a licensed profession"

However, if you are planning to get license to practise medicine in Canada or to study higher in Canada on the basis of your medicine degree, you must get your degree assessed by MCC.
If you have these plans further, then it's advisable to go for MCC evaluation. It'll help in your immigration as well as further licensure procedures.
I got my MBBS degree evaluated from MCC. THe gave my credential assessment report as "Doctor of Medicine". I wanted to know, while filling out the application form which option did you select ?
1)Bachelor's degree or three or more years program at a University, college
2)Master's degree or Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession