+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My spouse got Refused due to my status

Gagan1904

Apr 5, 2022
I am sure you were deemed inadmissible because you entered Canada without a Visa or because you violated the condition of your Visa and claimed refugee status. So did you enter Canada without a visa ? Or you violated the condition for which your visa was granted and requested for refugee status?
No I entered canada legally with visa and applied refugee in Canada not from outside canada

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I believe this has happened because you are a refugee claimant. Time to speak with a lawyer.
I think there are some information missing, adding refugee claimant into PR application is not ground for admissibility. 2021 Public policy created pathway even for refugee claimant to PR and there are tons of similar situation a spouse (refugee claimant) is added into file and get approved. I suspect misrepresentation, medical inadmissibility, financial reasons or failure to comply with IRPA..

Gagan1904

Apr 5, 2022
I think there are some information missing, adding refugee claimant into PR application is not ground for admissibility. 2021 Public policy created pathway even for refugee claimant to PR and there are tons of similar situation a spouse (refugee claimant) is added into file and get approved. I suspect misrepresentation, medical inadmissibility, financial reasons or failure to comply with IRPA..
this is what exactly what my lawyer said to me.

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
this is what exactly what my lawyer said to me.
Okay share more light on your case then. Is your lawyer appealing the decision? Did you receive Expulsion order from cbsa when you claim refugee status in Canada? Did you receive any information on misrepresentation? Did you go against the terms of your visa or did not comply? Is your lawyer appealing the decision?

Gagan1904

Apr 5, 2022
Okay share more light on your case then. Is your lawyer appealing the decision? Did you receive Expulsion order from cbsa when you claim refugee status in Canada? Did you receive any information on misrepresentation? Did you go against the terms of your visa or did not comply? Is your lawyer appealing the decision?
I actually I discussed with 4 different lawyers and 2 of them saying yes you are inadmissible and 2 said it’s nothing like that ( I am admissible). We are really very confused. No expulsion order , no any misrepresentation information received

Gagan1904

Apr 5, 2022
I actually I discussed with 4 different lawyers and 2 of them saying yes you are inadmissible and 2 said it’s nothing like that ( I am admissible). We are really very confused. No expulsion order , no any misrepresentation information received
And my First hearing is on 23rd August 22

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You have to be more forthcoming with information. The two lawyers saying you are inadmissible. They’d have given you the reason why, not just you are inadmissible. That wouldn’t make sense . What is the reason ?

Reactions: Masjuy

Gagan1904

Apr 5, 2022
You have to be more forthcoming with information. The two lawyers saying you are inadmissible. They’d have given you the reason why, not just you are inadmissible. That wouldn’t make sense . What is the reason ?
Reason according to them is that I’m still refugee claimant not accepted as a refugee

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
This is exactly what I am thinking, unless he does not want to say what the reason is. Can be broad of reasons, criminality, crimes, charges, and etc

Reactions: itzdrmac

Gagan1904

Apr 5, 2022
This is exactly what I am thinking, unless he does not want to say what the reason is. Can be broad of reasons, criminality, crimes, charges, and etc
Yeah but there is nothing like that ever happened . All I got is that I’m inadmissible