Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP: 23-03-2014
I agree with the rest of the people who made a comment... Get a good immigration lawyer. I was thinking you should use your open work permit, find a good job and when that expires in a year from now, hopefully they'll hire you as a foreign worker and get a nomination or what they call the provincial nomination. But then, who will take care of your babies?

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
Hi
I am a canadian resident and sponsored my wife in 2011 september which we married in Canada on her a visitors visa at that time,she went back to Armenia on 2012 and waiting for her sponsorship to be approved , it got approved and she passport was stamped with her permanent resident to Canada on June 2013,she then came to live in Canada in October 2013 and not lived with me for a day since she has been in Canada.She does not live in the same city as me either .Is there anything I can do to cancell the sponsorship and send her back to her country????

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
jaaam said:
Hi
I am a canadian resident and sponsored my wife in 2011 september which we married in Canada on her a visitors visa at that time,she went back to Armenia on 2012 and waiting for her sponsorship to be approved , it got approved and she passport was stamped with her permanent resident to Canada on June 2013,she then came to live in Canada in October 2013 and not lived with me for a day since she has been in Canada.She does not live in the same city as me either .Is there anything I can do to cancell the sponsorship and send her back to her country????
You can't "cancel" the sponsorship because the sponsorship is already completed and finished. And since you applied before October 2012, they can't take away her PR. All you can do is report her to CIC and they will flag her. But they can't take her PR away.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

keesio said:
You can't "cancel" the sponsorship because the sponsorship is already completed and finished. And since you applied before October 2012, they can't take away her PR. All you can do is report her to CIC and they will flag her. But they can't take her PR away.
Oh yes they can. She can be reported for misrepresentation in that she never intended to live with her spouse. Go to http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/index.html and search on spouse and misrepresentation.

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
HI
Are there such cases that the person got deported before 2012 before the new rule took effect for fraud marriage? I could not find any on that link you put on .I have alot of evidence that she came here not for me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jaaam said:
HI
Are there such cases that the person got deported before 2012 before the new rule took effect for fraud marriage? I could not find any on that link you put on .I have alot of evidence that she came here not for me
Go to CanLII and query on misrepresentation.

Reactions: zardoz

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
sariss said:
Besides the fact that the application wasn't complete, the new rules with CIC state that once you receive your residency, you must live together in a legitimate relationship with your sponsor for two years.
There is no condition in her case as she has kids from her sponsor.

Mfortune

Jul 19, 2018
Hello,

I need help please. It is a very urgent situation. My husband has got his PR visa and the Confirmation of Permanent Residence yesterday and today I have receive the below email:
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your message. Please note that this application has been re-opened and the permanent resident visa has been cancelled. No further processing will take place on this application.

Please direct your withdrawal request via Webform to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, since it is the in-Canada office responsible for sponsorship applications. The following link provides details of what information is required:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=732&t=14

Please note that when the Webform asks if you are submitting your application to an office outside Canada, you should select “No”. Then, on the subsequent page, indicate that you wish to withdraw an overseas sponsorship application and provide all of the relevant details.

We trust the above is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Please note that I am under shock as I didn't think that it has been sent on July 3 as I didn't receive the receipt and when I fill it I was angry with my husband. Please advise if his visa has been cancelled. If you have any solutions please let me know. I feel so bad

Thanks a lot,

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Hello,

I need help please. It is a very urgent situation. My husband has got his PR visa and the Confirmation of Permanent Residence yesterday and today I have receive the below email:
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your message. Please note that this application has been re-opened and the permanent resident visa has been cancelled. No further processing will take place on this application.

Please direct your withdrawal request via Webform to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, since it is the in-Canada office responsible for sponsorship applications. The following link provides details of what information is required:

Please note that when the Webform asks if you are submitting your application to an office outside Canada, you should select “No”. Then, on the subsequent page, indicate that you wish to withdraw an overseas sponsorship application and provide all of the relevant details.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Please note that I am under shock as I didn't think that it has been sent on July 3 as I didn't receive the receipt and when I fill it I was angry with my husband. Please advise if his visa has been cancelled. If you have any solutions please let me know. I feel so bad

Thanks a lot,
I don’t think ircc will really care if you filed it when you were angry and regret it, you withdrew your sponsorship and they canceled his visa. I suggest seeing an immigration lawyer but I doubt there is something you could do except applying from scratch and expect your second application to be looked very closely. Good luck.
Life lesson: Don’t ever make a decision based on fear or anger. Always sleep on it.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Hello,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Yours sincerely,

Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Thanks a lot,
Sorry, as Bip31 said, IRCC already made its decision based on your email and his visa is cancelled. Note that VO stated that they will not process his application anymore, so I don’t think there’s anything you can do, but can’t hurt to have a consultation with a good immigration lawyer.

M

mikeymyke

you'll need to reapply, but be warned that the second application will be heavily scrutinized and you will need to explain your first withdrawal

Mfortune

Jul 19, 2018
you'll need to reapply, but be warned that the second application will be heavily scrutinized and you will need to explain your first withdrawal
Thanks for your reply. But they ask to direct direct your withdrawal request via Webform to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, since it is the in-Canada office responsible for sponsorship applications. The following link provides details of what information is required:

What does this mean?
Thanks

Mfortune

Jul 19, 2018
I don’t think ircc will really care if you filed it when you were angry and regret it, you withdrew your sponsorship and they canceled his visa. I suggest seeing an immigration lawyer but I doubt there is something you could do except applying from scratch and expect your second application to be looked very closely. Good luck.
Life lesson: Don’t ever make a decision based on fear or anger. Always sleep on it.