+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My son is born is born in Pakistan so how to get TRV for my son?

MahnoorFatima

Nov 8, 2018
Hi.
My son is born is born in Pakistan so how to get TRV for my son? What should I mention ' reason for travel in letter of explanation so that he could get trv.
Backgrounds:
We gave soft landing in October 2016 and decided to come back after 2 years.
Meanwhile I got pregnant and we decided to move back to canada but due to medical issues I could not travel.
Now my son is 9 months old. We are planning to moving back to Canada. But I could not leave my son alone here in Pakistan. My parents and sibling on job and in laws also on job so i could not leave him alone in Pakistan I want to travel with my family (husband me my son)
To maintain my PR status i should go back as soon as possible If I stayed here in Pakistan more than October 2019 so I could not maintain the time period 2 years to live in canada to apply for citizenship because in October 2021 my PR card will expire.
My husband is going back to canada in March 2019 he will outland sponsor my son.
I am willing to apply for my son TRV or TRP so I could travel with my son and husband as family so that I could have time to maintain my PR status.

Expert need your help. Guide to me to get trv for my son or anyone who got trv what did they wrote in letter of explanation.. Help !!! help!!!