+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY RTD Timeline

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
Hi,

I'm sharing my RTD timeline, it was very simple and fast.

March 1st 2022, I submitted webform with a letter of explanation why I needed to passport and supporting documents ( Medical records). The Medical records was just blood work confirming the illness.

March 2nd 2022 around 1pm I received a called indicating that they will process as urgent.

An email was send and portal was open Via epost.

March 3rd, 2022 I submitted all the documents for the application via epost link.

March 9th, 2022 Passport was receive with printed date March 7th, 2022

I hope this helped, I live in Toronto.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Kerr88

luisab1993

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi,

March 1st 2022, I submitted webform with a letter of explanation why I needed to passport and supporting documents ( Medical records). The Medical records was just blood work confirming the illness.

March 2nd 2022 around 1pm I received a called indicating that they will process as urgent.

March 3rd, 2022 I submitted all the documents for the application via epost link.

Best of luck.
Hi Shenick, does the bloodwork you provided had any more details like a diagnostic?
Thank you

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
No it was just a bunch of medical terms so unless they was doctor I don’t know how they made it out what the condition was.

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
I don’t get it, you just sent your blood test? Did you explain that you have to see a Dr. Somewhere else or that you have an operation or something? At this point I have a neuro condition too, I think i will request one to get a second opinion abroad

Reactions: luisab1993

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi,

Best of luck.
Hi , did they call your References??

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Hi,

Best of luck.
Hey I got approved for urgent processing too... did you include date of travel in your application? or did you put unknown?

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi,

Best of luck.
Hi , good morning , did you got any email from epost before you received RTD?

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Hi , good morning , did you got any email from epost before you received RTD?
Yes you receive it once your urgent request is approved… I got an email saying that they will process it as urgent, them got a call from agent and she told me to expect an email from epost connect, that’s what you use to send all required documents… I scanned everything and attached them as a reply to their msg in epost connect