+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR Story!!!!

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on your achievement of PR! Great heart-warming story with valuable info. Thanks for posting!

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Hi Stanger,

First of all, Many Many congrats for your success. Its really inspiring for all of us.....

I have a couple of queries if you could address for which I will be thankful to you.

1. On what profession did you applied for ??
2. Do I need to have my Spouse education credentials also get assessed through CIC designated organizations or my last highest degree certificate assessment is sufficient ? and also which CIC designated organization do you suggest I should get my education credentials get assessed ?? FYI Iam a Bachelor in Commerce and working as an accountant since 4 years.
3. As you mentioned in your story, you applied in a very professional manner and in a nice presentation, so you mean you applied on Paper rather than uploading the documents online through MyCIC account ?
4. You stated that you re-created your profile in June 2015. Does this mean that you cancelled your previous profile created in January 2015 and created a new profile in June 2015 ?? Was the reason behind creating new profile was you have any developments and updated information or any other reason ?

Iam sorry to overload you with so many queries, but your response will effectively cool down my worries dear.....

Thanks in advance

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congratulations first for finally completing this long ordeal ;) Post is a real booster !! :) +1 for that.
Good luck!!

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
StAnger said:
Like I said, I would give no false hopes or second guess things. You just have to hang in their and wait for the process to take its time. Be hopeful. Good luck.

Bhai can i pls get ur number ?

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
loved your post stAnger.... I have just started my process few days back....m glad to know, you received your PR...based on evaluation I have 429 score ( similar to yours)..I think i will also need the Ontario nomination to get the PR... Thanks you so much for your lovely post

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Good post, Stranger! Congrats!! :) . Your help in the forum is commendable and I hope you will keep continuing the good work when you find some time! +1

Good luck and all the best!!

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good post StAnger !! Your post gives us hope in this period of endless waiting... thanks once again.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Congratulations Buddy.

I noticed that you got your ITA in Oct. AOR in Nov. and COPR in Jan16.... that's pretty fast. I was under impression that CIC takes a minimum of 6 months for processing outland applicants. Do you have a Canadian degree or Canadian work permit or is it that CIC does faster processing for PNP candidates ?.
I think that since Ontario already took their sweet time to verify my documents, it was no point for CIC to through all that again. I cannot say this for sure, but that could be logical reasoning.

Again I have no idea on how CIC operates and you will see all sort of examples with varying degree of processing time. Just hand in their and you will get the positive results.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaaZ77 said:
Hi Stanger,

First of all, Many Many congrats for your success. Its really inspiring for all of us.....

I have a couple of queries if you could address for which I will be thankful to you.

1. On what profession did you applied for ??
2. Do I need to have my Spouse education credentials also get assessed through CIC designated organizations or my last highest degree certificate assessment is sufficient ? and also which CIC designated organization do you suggest I should get my education credentials get assessed ?? FYI Iam a Bachelor in Commerce and working as an accountant since 4 years.
3. As you mentioned in your story, you applied in a very professional manner and in a nice presentation, so you mean you applied on Paper rather than uploading the documents online through MyCIC account ?
4. You stated that you re-created your profile in June 2015. Does this mean that you cancelled your previous profile created in January 2015 and created a new profile in June 2015 ?? Was the reason behind creating new profile was you have any developments and updated information or any other reason ?

Iam sorry to overload you with so many queries, but your response will effectively cool down my worries dear.....

Thanks in advance
1. Software Industry
2. Depends if you want to get additional points. However, your highest degree assessment would be sufficient.
3. No I applied online, just like everyone else. I guess I confused applicant. What I meant was that I made a nice presentable online application.
4. Yes I had to withdraw previous application. I used same account with different job bank account. The only reason I recreated the new profile was because apparently due to some reason Ontario was unable to view applications lodged prior June '15. they stated that in their website and also asked applicant to recreate new profile.

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Many Thanks Stanger for your prompt response. Appreciate it and this proves that you are real professional and do deserve success.

May god bless you. Stay blessed.

SAAZ

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Congrats! It's good to see someone who succesfully went through this. I have a quick question, when filling out the NOMINEE APPLICATION FORM, did you actually write N/A in any blank space that was not applicable to you? For example, I am an independent person without any children, do I have to write N/A in all of those children forms?

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Congratulations StAnger !!!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
TLOU said:
Congrats! It's good to see someone who succesfully went through this. I have a quick question, when filling out the NOMINEE APPLICATION FORM, did you actually write N/A in any blank space that was not applicable to you? For example, I am an independent person without any children, do I have to write N/A in all of those children forms?
No harm in doing that, and if thats not an incorrect response...please go ahead and do it!

nextgen

Jan 23, 2016
Thanks for sharing your story. Can you please list the documents that you had to submit post ITA via OINP nomination? I specifically want to know whether you are required to submit your work experience letters again to CIC after having done that for OINP. If yes, do you think it could be a problem if i switch to a different employer (though same NOC code) in the mean time?