+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PNP NOC is different from my primary EE NOC

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
Hello,

I am recently renewing my EE application as my previous one expired. On my first application I put NOC 2171 as all my work experience consist of IT consultant / analyst.
While going through my work experience and exploring PNP programs, the list of NOCs and their description and 100 of other pages regarding Immigrating ti Canada I realized that around 1 year and 2 months I've work on a position that is more compatible with a IT Financial planner / analyst than just IT analyst which corresponds to NOC 1114. During the period I work as a IT Financial Planner and Analyst I was studying Finance and later after changing job I got my Bachelor degree in Finance. My questions are:

1. Would it be a problem if in my new application I added NOC 1114 for that 1 y 2 m time? Do I need to add any explanation anywhere?
2. Is it ok that I got my finance degree after working on that position.
3. Is it ok to apply for a PNP program with NOC 1114 and my primary NOC on EE is 2171?

Thank you.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
hi
Hello,

I am recently renewing my EE application as my previous one expired. On my first application I put NOC 2171 as all my work experience consist of IT consultant / analyst.
While going through my work experience and exploring PNP programs, the list of NOCs and their description and 100 of other pages regarding Immigrating ti Canada I realized that around 1 year and 2 months I've work on a position that is more compatible with a IT Financial planner / analyst than just IT analyst which corresponds to NOC 1114. During the period I work as a IT Financial Planner and Analyst I was studying Finance and later after changing job I got my Bachelor degree in Finance. My questions are:

1. Would it be a problem if in my new application I added NOC 1114 for that 1 y 2 m time? Do I need to add any explanation anywhere?
2. Is it ok that I got my finance degree after working on that position.
3. Is it ok to apply for a PNP program with NOC 1114 and my primary NOC on EE is 2171?

Thank you.
hii,
did you get the answers.