Med's Done....
02-04-2013
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2014
LANDED..........
17-03-2014
I have no experience in how same day test and oath works so other members can help you with regard to which forms one should receive.
My guess is she will sign the media release form there once she passed the interview/test before attending the oath ceremony. Therefore, she did not receive it with her notice.
I have noticed people can sign these forms at the ceremony as well in case they do not receive notice email/mail. In my oath ceremony, a person did not have his oath invite letter/media form and they were fine with it. I don't think you should be worry about this.
Good luck to your wife!
Thank you, my friend!

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: qorax

ByeUKhelloCA

Oct 27, 2017
Continued from above...

ACCOMPANYING KIDS: There was no objection to having kids (including infants or semi-infants) inside the ceremony hall. And a few of them were noisy as well, which did at times hinder the smoothness of the proceedings. But no red-flags were raised by IRCC staff and neither by anyone else.

WASHROOM: There is a washroom (male & female separated) just aside the hall. Which can be utilized while being in the hall (during the proceedings) as well. Just that during the Oath and while singing the national anthem we must remain inside. There was a 5-minutes midway break offered as well, if you remember.

FOOD, DRINKS AND STROLLERS: Are not permitted to be taken inside. For infants they suggested to carry them (babies as well as their food/drink) in hand.

End note:

A behemoth of a task stand completed now. And the resultant feeling is both of relief as well as amazement. I feel content, if that makes sense, even tho it won't change anything, sans the ability to vote, for Faith Goldy!

Here's wishing everyone in line all the very best ~ and pray that yours' come sooner!

Feel free to post any queries and I will be more than happy to reply appropriately. And no, I'm not running away (from this forum) anytime soon.

Cheers!

End of Blog.

Qorax, hi. Belated congratulations on getting to the finish line of your Canadian journey. I just wanted to send you all my thanks for giving us the wonderful blogs on your citizenship interview and oath. I had my interview yesterday and your blog was a lifesaver! Thank you so much for sharing. Looking forward to my oath too, hopefully in 30 or so days. Thanks, Qorax! :)

Reactions: qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Qorax, hi. Belated congratulations on getting to the finish line of your Canadian journey. I just wanted to send you all my thanks for giving us the wonderful blogs on your citizenship interview and oath. I had my interview yesterday and your blog was a lifesaver! Thank you so much for sharing. Looking forward to my oath too, hopefully in 30 or so days. Thanks, Qorax! :)
Cheers my friend!