+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My mother’s vaccination document is in German, what can I do?

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Hi, My mother is coming to visit me from Germany but she doesn’t have the English translation of her vaccination document. She is coming from Germany but can I get the documents translated from Canada? Does that work? If she sends me the original document through WhatsApp and I get the document translated here? Thanks!

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Okay please we are in crisis right now I need help. She is flying in three days and she can’t find a translator there. If I get it translated here and upload to ArriveCAN would it work?

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
COPIED from website: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada

"If your proof of vaccination is not in English or French, you need to upload a certified translation into ArriveCAN in English or French.

Your certified translation must include the stamp or membership number of a professional translation association.

Translation of documents

Keep both the original proof of vaccination and the certified translation with you while you travel.

If your proof of vaccination doesn't meet all of the requirements, it will be considered invalid. You will not qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller."

Reactions: DejavuCA