+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My mom's Supervisa refused July 2019

Neima84

Jun 17, 2019
Hello I need an advice, My mom's Supervisa was refused for family ties and purpose of visit, I know now that my purpose of visit is not valid, because I put that I need she helps me to take care my daughter while I stay in classes of a course of one year and spend time with us as a family and know my daughter who was born in Canada and she didn't know in person, but fortunately I found a day care, so honestly I want she comes to Canada to spend time with us as a family and she wants to know my daughter but I don't know if it's a valid reason or strong purpose of visit. About family ties she doesn't have property, but my brother lives with her and has a granddaughter as well, she has been housewife all her life just have a paper that I sent to her she is my representative in my property, and my accounts there I don't know the name in English but I gave her all rights to manage my house and my accounts there because I can't travel there I didn't put that document because I thought I was not important but I realize it is after read some comments, she only wants to come to Canada as a visitor and then come back to her country but I don't know how demonstrate in the application her honest intention to visit Canada and she will be responsible with her visit and come back to her country, so could you please recommend me something I appreciate thank you

Neima84

Jun 17, 2019
More than likely since you claimed asylum in Canada , they assume that your mother will as well
I thought so, but I know one person that sent an invitation letter to it's mom even with refugee status and her mom got a tourist visa, it's weird, that's confused me. If It's possible or not. :S

Neima84

Jun 17, 2019
If someone read this forum... (I hope so :)) , I want to let you know that I asked IRCC if they can refuse a visa for my family members because I enter as a refugee in Canada, and they said no, everybody have the right to apply to come to Canada as visitor and proof their real intention to stay in Canada temporarily, so I request the notes GCMS, the reasons of refuse are basically about my mom's profile. If someone can help me to clarify my mom's Supervisa application refused reading notes GCMS, I appreciate it. Because I am not sure if I can re-apply or definitely it's not possible.

Neima84

Jun 17, 2019
Just to clarify, everyone has the right to apply, but no foreign national has the right to come to Canada.
Yes, that's right, IRCC said the same thing, everyone has the right to apply, and proof their stay it's temporary, that's not mean everyone can't come, I am sorry if my English is not good :S, maybe my post was confuse.

Neima84

Jun 17, 2019
Just to clarify, everyone has the right to apply, but no foreign national has the right to come to Canada.
That was the answer of IRCC gave me, after that, I requested the notes GCMS, if you know a person who can read the notes GCMS and help me if Can I re-apply or not, thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello I need an advice, My mom's Supervisa was refused for family ties and purpose of visit, I know now that my purpose of visit is not valid, because I put that I need she helps me to take care my daughter while I stay in classes of a course of one year and spend time with us as a family and know my daughter who was born in Canada and she didn't know in person, but fortunately I found a day care, so honestly I want she comes to Canada to spend time with us as a family and she wants to know my daughter but I don't know if it's a valid reason or strong purpose of visit. About family ties she doesn't have property, but my brother lives with her and has a granddaughter as well, she has been housewife all her life just have a paper that I sent to her she is my representative in my property, and my accounts there I don't know the name in English but I gave her all rights to manage my house and my accounts there because I can't travel there I didn't put that document because I thought I was not important but I realize it is after read some comments, she only wants to come to Canada as a visitor and then come back to her country but I don't know how demonstrate in the application her honest intention to visit Canada and she will be responsible with her visit and come back to her country, so could you please recommend me something I appreciate thank you
Your mother is not allowed to work in Canada while here on a super visa. Taking care of your child while you attend classes is classified as working by IRCC. So if you stated this as a primary reason for her coming to Canada - this likely contributed to the refusal and it makes sense that she received the "purpose of visit" refusal. She is not allowed to work while here.

As others have said, because you claimed refugee status, this will make it much more difficult for any of your family members to be approved for a temporary visa. I would recommend your mother hold off reapplying untils she can show stronger ties to her home country. Also - she should not say that she is coming here to take care of your child.

Reactions: Neima84

Neima84

Jun 17, 2019
Your mother is not allowed to work in Canada while here on a super visa. Taking care of your child while you attend classes is classified as working by IRCC. So if you stated this as a primary reason for her coming to Canada - this likely contributed to the refusal and it makes sense that she received the "purpose of visit" refusal. She is not allowed to work while here.

As others have said, because you claimed refugee status, this will make it much more difficult for any of your family members to be approved for a temporary visa. I would recommend your mother hold off reapplying untils she can show stronger ties to her home country. Also - she should not say that she is coming here to take care of your child.
OK, thank you so much for your advice! I appreciate it. Honestly I want to my mom come to Canada because I miss her and it's really hard to find a day care where I live, there is a waiting list and only one way to apply for, and I said that in the invitation letter, but she doesn't want to live in Canada permanently. I know now was a big mistake fortunately I got a daycare for my daughter and I am studying now. So Thank you again for your recommendations, I really appreciate it, all advices.

Last edited: