+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my LMO has already expired ....................................

jerby_84

Jun 26, 2010
my lmo expired dated may 16 2010. but i have already my documents going to canada.but my lmo has expired. can i get a work permit with the invalid labor market opinion?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
jerby_84 said:
my lmo expired dated may 16 2010. but i have already my documents going to canada.but my lmo has expired. can i get a work permit with the invalid labor market opinion?
But do you have your TRV-W?

confused AB

May 11, 2010
jerby_84 said:
NO, you need to secure a new LMO dated when you're applying for a work permit outside canada.

jerby_84

Jun 26, 2010
the reason why my lmo expired because its took a long processing time to get my polo in poea, nxt week is my departure going to vancouver but my employer told me that he will filing another lmo in edmonton.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
jerby_84 said:
the reason why my lmo expired because its took a long processing time to get my polo in poea, nxt week is my departure going to vancouver but my employer told me that he will filing another lmo in edmonton.
Why do you need a new LMO? Is this not the same employer whom you processed your working permit with that is why you were given a working visa? LMOs now are only valid for 6 months and if your processing took longer than 6 months, it is understandable that it is expired. You're good if it is the same employer you're coming to work for.