+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My life is almost ruined, please help me

vickyjames

Apr 9, 2014
Hi guys, I badly need everyone's help here, I am a graduate student at concordia university, in software engineering, I got bad grades but I am done with 9 courses only left with 2, I have paid my whole fees, lived here for 1.5 years, i know i made some horrible mistakes, but now the university is about to remove me from the program. I am left with no option, I don't know what to do. Please help me. My study permit will be over by september. I can't go back like this, I have spend a lot. I don't knoe anyone would have been in a condition like this. My life is almost ruined.

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
vickyjames said:
Hi guys, I badly need everyone's help here, I am a graduate student at concordia university, in software engineering, I got bad grades but I am done with 9 courses only left with 2, I have paid my whole fees, lived here for 1.5 years, i know i made some horrible mistakes, but now the university is about to remove me from the program. I am left with no option, I don't know what to do. Please help me. My study permit will be over by september. I can't go back like this, I have spend a lot. I don't knoe anyone would have been in a condition like this. My life is almost ruined.
Share more information about ur grades n also y uni is removing u from the program?

vickyjames

Apr 9, 2014
3 c grades but my gpa is 2.67 , more than many of the people and she is saying that nothing can be done, department has to remove me. I am not even sure can I apply or try for another course in the same university. She said there is a chance.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyjames said:
3 c grades but my gpa is 2.67 , more than many of the people and she is saying that nothing can be done, department has to remove me. I am not even sure can I apply or try for another course in the same university. She said there is a chance.

Universities generally don't show too much sympathy toward Grad students - 2.67 out of what? 4?

What was your plan after University? because since it's Grad-School, the situation is a bit different than if you are an undergrad.

If this happened to you and you're an undergrad student - you could enroll in a near by college for 1 or 2 semesters and you can re-apply back to your program with your new and improved grades. Not sure if this is doable for graduate programs

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
vickyjames said:
Try transferring ur credits to another university with the same program and finish rest of ur subjects. I really dont know if this will work at this stage, but it's just a suggestion. Try to find other ways out too. It can't be possible that uni will throw you out like this.

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Apply to colleges for 1/2 year PG diploma.Take admissions to college as a last resort.

You can directly approach colleges and take offer letter from them.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
vickyjames said:
why didnt u drop the course when u saw u may get a bad grade...also why didnt u talk to professor who gave u C grade to make it B may be by doing some extra work? may be u could get admission to a college waste 1.5 years and money but atleast u can stay here....i feel u should consider going back. staying here and wasting more money and time doesnt sound good. I fear if u join college and if u fail there too it will be even worse.

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Did u dicuss it with your student adviser?
vickyjames said:

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umarr.cole said:
Did u dicuss it with your student adviser?
vickyjames said:
I guess she spoke with the adviser already -