+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My latest ATIP Files

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hi all, I just got my ATIP report and the only change from the one I got a few months ago is in the Case Status: from Certificate Prep/Clearances to Assess
Also, they put the Type: RQ to Judge Paper Review
Description: Application for Leave was dismissed by the Federal Court

Anyone has translation for this based on similar cases? I will check with my lawyer for sure, but any examples of similar cases would be helpful as well. Thanks!

I applied in 2011, tested in 2014, RQed after test...and still waiting

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
never heard or can make sense. Application for leave?.....

Let me know if you find out more.........

egyo said:
Hi all, I just got my ATIP report and the only change from the one I got a few months ago is in the Case Status: from Certificate Prep/Clearances to Assess
Also, they put the Type: RQ to Judge Paper Review
Description: Application for Leave was dismissed by the Federal Court

Anyone has translation for this based on similar cases? I will check with my lawyer for sure, but any examples of similar cases would be helpful as well. Thanks!

I applied in 2011, tested in 2014, RQed after test...and still waiting

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BalajiR said:
never heard or can make sense. Application for leave?.....

Let me know if you find out more.........
1. Application for Leave to the Federal Court is where you wish to appeal a decision of the dept. You first request leave. If leave is granted, then the appeal goes to a hearing of the Federal Court. If leave is denied, then the decision of the Dept. stands.

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
No, I didn't, because CIC took a step forward by inviting me to test so the lawyer said there is no point to keep mandamus

Kabumchun

Mar 8, 2015
There is an application to leave in your file ( I do not know what is that! you should know better) anyway this application is dismissed by the court.
Check the dates of this description.
Did you submitt the RQ? if you did then the date of your submission and date of your test and also the date of this status (RQ submitted to the judge...) should be compared to find something more.
I will check it more and let you know

Thanks

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi Egyo.. hope you will finish your matter soon meantime kindly provide us
some more details about your application, when you applied, than sequence
of events etc..so we can understand , as my case is almost similar situation
where almost 39 months have passed nothing happened and am in touch
with lawyer asking for 5 K to file the case of Mandamus you think is this
better for my application...

have reached to my MP, write to Minister,write to St.clair , order atip report
and have contacted CIC office on regular basis and get the same answer since
November that my file assigned to the officer ??? and no action since November 2014
by the officer. My file pending 39 months...

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
I already put my info in my question...still didn't hear from my lawyer yet about the ATIP

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
I already put my info in my question...still didn't hear from my lawyer yet about the ATIP report

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Please share any info or experience in this regard...anyone is waiting for judge review/interview? How long it usually takes at the worst from sent to Judge to get this done?

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finished my test in Feb 2014 and am waiting for the Oath. request for clearance renewals was initiated in Jan 2015 and file assigned to officer in Jan 2015. So waiting for the oath invite as of now.

egyo said:
Please share any info or experience in this regard...anyone is waiting for judge review/interview? How long it usually takes at the worst from sent to Judge to get this done?

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
@ BalajiR
Congrats and hope you get oath invitation soon. So no mention of judge review in your case?

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just decision pending. clearances are expired and are being renewed as per ATIP.

egyo said:
@ BalajiR
Congrats and hope you get oath invitation soon. So no mention of judge review in your case?