+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY LANDING EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATIONS

purpul

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
hi i have a question regarding landing process, which forms ineed to get ready before landing to be shown on airport, as far as i know is list of goods and PR card application ( not sure about it).
Please help if anything else /

regnard

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-2011
jlrp said:
hello po,
nabasa ko nga po ang blog nyo. :)
naghahanap po ko ng naglanded sa vancouver.
Hey! Thanks for the support. :)

Good luck in your Canadian adventure!

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purpul said:
hi i have a question regarding landing process, which forms ineed to get ready before landing to be shown on airport, as far as i know is list of goods and PR card application ( not sure about it).
Hi, purpul,

1.Your valid passport and/or travel documents.
2.Your valid permanent resident visa and your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
3.Proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada.
4.If you arrive in Canada with more than C$10,000, you must disclose this information to the CBSA officer.

And of-course need a :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
purpul said:
HI PURPUL
YOU CAN CHECK THIS LINK IT IS USEFUL ALSO http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t36735.0.html;topicseen

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi, purpul,

1.Your valid passport and/or travel documents.
2.Your valid permanent resident visa and your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
3.Proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada.
4.If you arrive in Canada with more than C$10,000, you must disclose this information to the CBSA officer.

And of-course need a :)

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Dear hmisabpk pls guide me can i have carry POF 8 or 9000 CAD$ instead of 14000 $ which is my actuall requirment or where CBSA is lying near to airport or some where else

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Dear hmisabpk pls guide me can i have carry POF 8 or 9000 CAD$ instead of 14000 $ which is my actuall requirment or where CBSA is lying near to airport or some where else
Hi, sam pk

Not a problem.
They are at airport.

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

regards,

hmisabpk

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi, sam pk

Not a problem.
They are at airport.

regards,

hmisabpk
Thanks alot Buddy

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi, sam pk

Not a problem.
They are at airport.

regards,

hmisabpk
Dear this link is for federal skill worker or proffessionals but for PNP or sinp requirment is 14000can$ for 3 persons

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Dear this link is for federal skill worker or proffessionals but for PNP or sinp requirment is 14000can$ for 3 persons
Hi, sam pk

Oh I see, you haven't mentioned in query, in both cases, not a problem.

regards,

hmisabpk

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi, sam pk

Oh I see, you haven't mentioned in query, in both cases, not a problem.

regards,

hmisabpk
Thanks dear

CANPK

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Sir, hmisabpk,

Million Million Thanks for your useful information and links its really really very helpful.

May ALLAH Bless you and your family, you are dedicating your very precious time for others.

canpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANPK said:
Dear Sir, hmisabpk,

Million Million Thanks for your useful information and links its really really very helpful.

May ALLAH Bless you and your family, you are dedicating your very precious time for others.

canpk

Hi, canpk

Thank you for your appreciation.

hmisabpk

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Cancer treatment by herbs

zalmayday said:
I just want to convey this message to everyone as Sadqa-e-Jaria. One of my cousin got lung cancer few months back. That was really shocking to all his family members. Cancer diagnosed was of stage three. Immediately treatment was started from Pakistan most of the art hospital for cancer i.e. Shoukat Khanum Hospital in Lahore. But there were little chances to reverse the disease as it's already reached to stage 3.Than one day somebody told us about a person who is treating cancer by herbs. We went there and he gave us some herbal medicines for ten days. It was really amazing when we saw an improvement in the condition of my cousin in just three days after taking the medicine. After using the medicine for one month, there is no such thing as cancer in his CT report. The doctors of S.K Hospital are really amazed and they talked to the person on phone.(Person who gave us medicine). I'm posting this add because if even a single human life is saved because of me will be a great honor for me. The name of that person is Mushtaq Khan sb, living in Risalpur Pakistan. His Mob#0344-9728499.He is not charging a single penny from the patients and giving the medicines free.
I will request everyone to send this message to your contacts and if we are able to save some one life it's like we saved whole humanity.
I know this is not a proper forum for such things but I just want to save some one's life.
Hi!

This is my honest experience and I am sharing with you all just to let you know the truth. I was very astonished to see this message by zalmayday that even in today's world these kinds of people exist so I decided to try this guy. I live in Islamabad. As mobile number is given so I called him up a week back. He picked the phone and I spoke to him that I heard about him on internet forum and people spoke very high of him. He said that's ok and you Insha Allah will be healed. I have some stomach problems for long but they are not acute. He told me I can visit him from 10am to 5pm every day except Sunday. He gave me his address, located in Sadar Bazar Risalpur and name of clinic is Shifa Medical centre.

So I visited him on Saturday 31-3-12. Me and my friend reached Risalpur at about 2pm. His assistant told us to wait for some time. A couple were already waiting before us. While sitting I spoke to 2 other guys who also came there and I talked about him. One of them he told me he is here to get medicine for some one in Islamabad and he will courier the medicines and he told me the medicine he is getting for a family who has got mobile shops in F-7 Markaz Jinnah Super market and Civic centre Islamabad and these people are very rich who he is getting medicines for. This actually surprised me as I had in my mind that this guy is working as Fee sabee lillalh (means he doesn't charge a penny to his patients just to please Allah). The other guy also talked the same thing he is getting medicine for some one who is living in Dubai. The couple who were before us took 1.10 hours and when they were still inside I heard them speaking to his assistant and the assistant told them to pay RS. 6000/- for 2 months medicine. So guys I got the clue this doctor is just up for the money and that is all rubbish what some one has said Fee Sabeelillah.

Any ways he then called me inside. The guy was wearing black glasses and a very young guy not more than 33,34 years old. He asked me about the problem and I told him about my stomach upset. He then asked me some usual questions which any hakeem would ask you and asked me where I got his contact from. I told him from internet forum. He told me, couple before me were from Kuwait. He told me he has got very good medicine for Cancer, Aids, every thing except death. He told me he gives both allopathic and herbal medicine. He then gave me some medicine for 20 days and asked me to come after 20 days. He charged me 1500 rupees.

Well I don't mind paying him money and I thought if medicine works it is still worth to take his medicine and go there again. I have used his medicine for some days and I tell you it has made me worse to be honest. I have given up his medicine.

This is my true experience I have shared with you people and I now leave it up to you people to decide.

I am providing his full contact details as written on his card. If some body wants more info can contact me in private message. Thanks

Mustaq Khan
Shifa Medical Centre
Sadar Bazar Risalpur Cantt
Zilaah Noshehra
Tel. 03449728499

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Cancer treatment by herbs

cocknbull said:
Hi!
This is my honest experience and I am sharing with you all just to let you know the truth. I was very astonished to see this message by zalmayday that even in today's world these kinds of people exist so I decided to try this guy. I live in Islamabad. As mobile number is given so I called him up a week back. He picked the phone and I spoke to him that I heard about him on internet forum and people spoke very high of him. He said that's ok and you Insha Allah will be healed. I have some stomach problems for long but they are not acute. He told me I can visit him from 10am to 5pm every day except Sunday. He gave me his address, located in Sadar Bazar Risalpur and name of clinic is Shifa Medical centre.
So I visited him on Saturday 31-3-12. Me and my friend reached Risalpur at about 2pm. His assistant told us to wait for some time. A couple were already waiting before us. While sitting I spoke to 2 other guys who also came there and I talked about him. One of them he told me he is here to get medicine for some one in Islamabad and he will courier the medicines and he told me the medicine he is getting for a family who has got mobile shops in F-7 Markaz Jinnah Super market and Civic centre Islamabad and these people are very rich who he is getting medicines for. This actually surprised me as I had in my mind that this guy is working as Fee sabee lillalh (means he doesn't charge a penny to his patients just to please Allah). The other guy also talked the same thing he is getting medicine for some one who is living in Dubai. The couple who were before us took 1.10 hours and when they were still inside I heard them speaking to his assistant and the assistant told them to pay RS. 6000/- for 2 months medicine. So guys I got the clue this doctor is just up for the money and that is all rubbish what some one has said Fee Sabeelillah.
Any ways he then called me inside. The guy was wearing black glasses and a very young guy not more than 33,34 years old. He asked me about the problem and I told him about my stomach upset. He then asked me some usual questions which any hakeem would ask you and asked me where I got his contact from. I told him from internet forum. He told me, couple before me were from Kuwait. He told me he has got very good medicine for Cancer, Aids, every thing except death. He told me he gives both allopathic and herbal medicine. He then gave me some medicine for 20 days and asked me to come after 20 days. He charged me 1500 rupees.
Well I don't mind paying him money and I thought if medicine works it is still worth to take his medicine and go there again. I have used his medicine for some days and I tell you it has made me worse to be honest. I have given up his medicine.
This is my true experience I have shared with you people and I now leave it up to you people to decide.
I am providing his full contact details as written on his card. If some body wants more info can contact me in private message. Thanks
Mustaq Khan
Shifa Medical Centre
Sadar Bazar Risalpur Cantt
Zilaah Noshehra
Tel. 03449728499
Hi, cocknbull,

Thank you for writing your experience about this touth doctor / Hakeem. It just sporting my points which I mentioned in my Reply #563 on: 27-03-2012, 04:44:29. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.30.html

These are just cheaters and fraud people, fooling innocent people and stealing their hard earned money. Now days they are using the advance cheating system by, using internet, e-mail, social media etc..

You can still do the great fever for other innocent people, if you can report to health ministry of Punjab, health ministry of Pakistan and Pakistani media to investigate his qualification and drugs.

Hope it will help other to save their money and time.

Thanks again for sharing !! :eek:

hmisabpk