sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humsafar said:
Did your B.Com took 4 years or 2 years, if it is 4 years then you might be considered equivalent to Bachelor degree in Canada.

For assessmet you can send the Degree and marks sheet of B.Com only
It's 3-year graduation...

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm001 said:
Salaam Bhai
I have a query regarding credential assessment.
I am a B.Com Graduate from Hyderabad, India.
I want to know if transcripts from Osmania University and Board of Intermediate are enough, or I need to obtain transcripts from Board of Secondary Education (S.S.C.). Please let me know.
Allah haafiz
Hi sm001,

Original transcripts and diploma (B. com degree) are enough for credential assessment. If further information are required they may contact the school directly. For S.S.C you don't need comprehensive evaluation.
As mentioned by humsafar if 4 years program has same, subjects & credit hours may be consider equivalent to the Canadian bachelor degree.

“A comprehensive evaluation will list the courses you took and convert the grades and credits to a Canadian scale, but the decision of whether or not your courses satisfy BC requirements is left to the person who receives the report.”

For further info visit the link : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_ACADEMIC.html

sm001 said:
It's 3-year graduation...
Your B.Com will be considered as diploma not bachelor degree in Canada.

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaipak said:
Dear hmisabpk, I got my VISA & COPR and planning to land in Toronto in June. How is the job Market for IT Professionals in networking field and what is the salary range with the experience of 10+ years...
Hi zaipak,

Congratulation!!

To check Jobs market in Toronto and available positions in your field you can visit my thread link below, reply # 572 & 566. There are links, you can enter your position key words, it will give you the, vacant position, wages range, unemployment rate etc..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thousands-thousands-thousands-jobs-in-toronto-upcoming-job-fairs-t83858.15.html

hope that helps,

hmisabpk

zaipak

Dec 20, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2009
hmisabpk said:
Hi zaipak,

Congratulation!!

To check Jobs market in Toronto and available positions in your field you can visit my thread link below, reply # 572 & 566. There are links, you can enter your position key words, it will give you the, vacant position, wages range, unemployment rate etc..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thousands-thousands-thousands-jobs-in-toronto-upcoming-job-fairs-t83858.15.html

hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Thank you very much for your prompt reply, you are always helpful...

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
zaipak said:
Dear hmisabpk, I got my VISA & COPR and planning to land in Toronto in June. How is the job Market for IT Professionals in networking field and what is the salary range with the experience of 10+ years...
congratulations

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi sm001,

Original transcripts and diploma (B. com degree) are enough for credential assessment. If further information are required they may contact the school directly. For S.S.C you don't need comprehensive evaluation.
As mentioned by humsafar if 4 years program has same, subjects & credit hours may be consider equivalent to the Canadian bachelor degree.

“A comprehensive evaluation will list the courses you took and convert the grades and credits to a Canadian scale, but the decision of whether or not your courses satisfy BC requirements is left to the person who receives the report.”

For further info visit the link : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_ACADEMIC.html

Your B.Com will be considered as diploma not bachelor degree in Canada.

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Thanks a lot Bhai

Allah haafiz

Mahen82

Oct 20, 2011
Dear Hmisabpk

The first link was really useful and i am trying to get in to teaching profession possibly in College i.e. as a Lecturer or Professor. If you have information or some direction, that would be of great help. Also, i am in the process of doing my credential assessment and is it a mandate that either Registrar or Controller of Examinations alone to attest or any other authorized person from the university can do. Please give your views on this.

Mahen82

iamthebest

Mar 6, 2012
Hi Mahen

I also want to get into University /College Professor Job.... Can you guide me on the same......

Is Credential Assessment a Mandate for the same?????

It will be great if you could share your thoughts ...

Thanks

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Dear Hmisbpk
My driving license of Pakistan is going to expire in march2013,I will land in toronto in feb2013.should I have to renew my license and then take authentication letter or go with it,as my license is 10 years old.? . In license branch or GPO's the renewal tickets will issues on 15 feb 2013.
Regards
Javed

Mahen82

Oct 20, 2011
Hi Iamthebest

Not sure what are the formalities. But one thing is certain that we need to do the Credential Assessed before we land there. Please keep in touch. Will update you ASAP if i have relevant information.

Mahen82

iamthebest said:
Hi Mahen

I also want to get into University /College Professor Job.... Can you guide me on the same......

Is Credential Assessment a Mandate for the same?????

It will be great if you could share your thoughts ...

Thanks

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thunder said:
Dear Hmisbpk
My driving license of Pakistan is going to expire in march2013,I will land in toronto in feb2013.should I have to renew my license and then take authentication letter or go with it,as my license is 10 years old.? . In license branch or GPO's the renewal tickets will issues on 15 feb 2013.
Regards
Javed
Hi Javed,

If you will apply for your driving license in Feb 2013 (before expiration date) I don't think there will be any problem. Don't forget to bring attested driving experience from Ministry of Transport. You will be able to go for G licence.

hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahen82 said:
Dear Hmisabpk
The first link was really useful and i am trying to get in to teaching profession possibly in College i.e. as a Lecturer or Professor. If you have information or some direction, that would be of great help. Also, i am in the process of doing my credential assessment and is it a mandate that either Registrar or Controller of Examinations alone to attest or any other authorized person from the university can do. Please give your views on this.
Mahen82
Hi Mahen82,

1. Please follow the given link to "BECOMING A TEACHER" in Ontario.
2. Any authorized person from university can issue the original transcript with university seal.

regards,

hmisabpk

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
hmisabpk said:
Hi Javed,

If you will apply for your driving license in Feb 2013 (before expiration date) I don't think there will be any problem. Don't forget to bring attested driving experience from Ministry of Transport. You will be able to go for G licence.

hope that helps,
thank you sir for replying me.would you guide me about this"attested driving experience".is this like NOC or something else?
Sir i have sent you pm few days ago.
Regards
javed
hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thunder said:
hope that helps,
thank you sir for replying me.would you guide me about this"attested driving experience".is this like NOC or something else?
Sir i have sent you pm few days ago.
Regards
javed
Dear Javed,

It is not like NOC, it would be like driving record or driving experience. You may ask local authority / traffic department / licensing department to issue you the driving experience with seal and stamp, (need to be attested by Ministry of Transportation and or Ministry of foreign affairs, record should be in English or translated in English or French). However, these services are also done at Pakistan embassy / missions in Canada.
In case if you can’t get it for any reason, still you will be able to go for G1 and G2 license.
You may check these links for requirements and other information about G1, G2 and G licence.
http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/
http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/get-g-drivers-licence-new-drivers
http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/driving-and-roads

Hope that helps,

(Your PM replied)

hmisabpk