18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
There is no urgent processing option

alinazakat said:
Hi All
We plan to land in Canada by the end of March from Europe but it will be a temporary visit to fulfill the landing requirements. Can someone highlight the average PR Card processing time?. The official website says 105 days, is it really the case?. I have seen somewhere that we can request urgent processing, whats the possible timelines for urgent processing.

Would be glad to have the reply from senior members.

Regards
Ali

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
my question is that i am nominated through provincial nominee under family stream sponsored through my uncle
did it is mandatory to show at least funds which i demonstrated in my application ? or i can enter in canada with any amount as i am single and planned to take 3000 cad with me

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

We have few new listing for small or big family available for immediate occupancy :

***Gorgeous Bungalow On A Quiet Street With Beautiful Garden***

3 Bedroom only for $ 1350 + 60% utilities - Available immediately

Details : http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1139222173

***2 Bedroom Basement Apartment With separate entrance***

Rent only $ 950 + 40% utility - Available immediately

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1139223194

visit www.saweraproperty.com

Thanks

Sab

Nova_S

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
hmisabpk said:

We have few new listing for small or big family available for immediate occupancy :

***Gorgeous Bungalow On A Quiet Street With Beautiful Garden***

3 Bedroom only for $ 1350 + 60% utilities - Available immediately

Details : http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1139222173

***2 Bedroom Basement Apartment With separate entrance***

Rent only $ 950 + 40% utility - Available immediately

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1139223194

Send me e-mail at furnishedsuite2@gmail.com or visit www.saweraproperty.com

Thanks

Sab
Smoking ? Who control the heating in 2 bed house ?

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nova_S said:
Smoking ? Who control the heating in 2 bed house ?

Thanks for inquiry.

Inside house smoking is not allowed.

The house is having central heating system and thermostat is upstairs.

any question feel free to contact us via PM

Regards,

illuminatidinesh

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi All,
My Landing experience . I was little nervous about the process even after reading a lot on landing experience. First immediately after getting down from plan you get to the CBSA counter. Keep the landing card filled - it helps. The officer asked what I have got, showed him my COPR then he took my landing card stamped and thats it. Next you are directed to immigration officer, had to wait for 5 min before my turn came. The officer was courteous asked me about my COPR , passport and landing card. Then he asked me about how much funds am carrying- I said 2000 CAD$.( Dint bother about the Proof of funds) Then asked me if am married- said yes and told him my spouse is not accompanying. He checked the COPR to confirm it and asked me if I have any other depend-ends other than mentioned in COPR? (the ones you are aware of?) I said no and laughed ,he did as well. Then he asked me the local address which i printed it and showed him. He said my PR will arrive in 8-12 weeks , till then my COPR copy is the valid document for everything. Then asked me sign it and am done. They did give me lot of pamphlets for new comers .The customs took the landing card and didnt bother to take look at B4 form.
Finally a PR :D

Liss

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-09-2015
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
09-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
Congratulations on your landing. :D Wishing you the very best in Canada.

PCJ

May 3, 2014
illuminatidinesh said:
Hi All,
My Landing experience . I was little nervous about the process even after reading a lot on landing experience. First immediately after getting down from plan you get to the CBSA counter. Keep the landing card filled - it helps. The officer asked what I have got, showed him my COPR then he took my landing card stamped and thats it. Next you are directed to immigration officer, had to wait for 5 min before my turn came. The officer was courteous asked me about my COPR , passport and landing card. Then he asked me about how much funds am carrying- I said 2000 CAD$.( Dint bother about the Proof of funds) Then asked me if am married- said yes and told him my spouse is not accompanying. He checked the COPR to confirm it and asked me if I have any other depend-ends other than mentioned in COPR? (the ones you are aware of?) I said no and laughed ,he did as well. Then he asked me the local address which i printed it and showed him. He said my PR will arrive in 8-12 weeks , till then my COPR copy is the valid document for everything. Then asked me sign it and am done. They did give me lot of pamphlets for new comers .The customs took the landing card and didnt bother to take look at B4 form.

Hi,

Where do we get the landing card?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
its the customs declaration card, you will get it inflight - the airline staff will distribute them as the plane approaches a canadian airport

here is what it looks like:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good one to share

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
I am a PNP applicant and POE will be Toronto. Is 3.20 Hours enough transit time to complete landing formalities and catch another flight??

PCJ

May 3, 2014
illuminatidinesh said:
Hi All,

Hi,

Where do we get the landing Card?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello,

One of my friends needs some information and I am posting this on behalf of him.

He is currently residing in the US. In his PPR e-mail, he was asked to send his PP to Ottawa.

Q: Is this correct or should he contact them and tell them that he is in the US and ask them to suggest a US VO to submit PPs instead? (I'm asking this because so many people including Indian applicants have received a wrong VO in their PPR e-mail). Is it okay to send PP to Ottawa from US?

His kid is a US citizen and has a US PP. I understand only the photocopies biographic pages of the PP needs to be sent for the kid.

Q: Does the kid need an eTA?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!