File Transfer...
22-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
HI all
Its been a year since we started the process of applying for our PR. What a journey it has been. Filled with hope,despair,and finally happiness. This forum was a very important part of the journey. The information provided by the members in the forum made the process so much more clear and simpler. Thank you.
I had decided once I receive my copr will pen down the details of the process I went through. I had got many of my questions answered by reading such posts in the forum. So its my turn now to be of any help if possible.

BASI INFORMATION ABOUT EE SYSTEM
Exactly around this time last year got to know about the express entry for Canadian PR and decided to apply
First step was to search for information on net regarding the EE system The cic website gave us the basic info. Spoke to few consultants but realized we could do it by ourselves and dint want to spend money on the consultants.
The presence of this forum was a boon.So many nice helpful people and so much of info helped us in every stage of the process.

PRE ITA PHASE

Once the required info was gathered did the following
1. Booked slots for IELTS
2.Started the ECA process for the degrees of me and my husband
Realized that the only way to maximize our points is by giving our best shot at IELTS so took the test on feb and took 2 months to prepare well and meanwhile got our ECA done. So no waste of time.
.As soon as we got our IELTS and the ECA results created the EE profile

We were lucky enough to get the ITA the very next day
POST ITA
medical and pcc were straightforward procedure for us with no hurdles
only indian pcc was needed for us . got it from PSK easily
took an appointment at fortis Bangalore for the medical and that day procedure completed in less than half a day
since we got our ITA soon we were not ready with the funds in our bank account.
1.We liquidated our investments and showed the documents related to the same and made it very clear in LOE with tabular columns.
2.got a gift deed form my dad and notarized it to be on the safer side
3..got the EPF letter form the PF office
we made sure that our funds were more than the needed amount.we did not get any questions asked about the
POF

work experience letter
This was the biggest problem. I am the primary applicant I had claimed points for my 3 yrs experience .I had the letter but not in the format required by cic. I had to go back to the place I work and meet the concerned people in person and explain my need. Once they understood they agreed to give me the letter. I provided them with the template of duties part. I made sure I mentioned whatever duties I had done and included the key words mentioned as per my noc in cic website. All the details as per cic website was mentioned on the company letter.Did not submit my payslips as I did not have them with me
I was not at all sure of getting the letter but just meeting the concerned people and talking to them made it happen.
Once application was submitted then our work was done but the waiting game began. Submitted on june 9 and after that the days were of anxiety and hope. We started clearing the steps one after the other .Our application went the CIO NDVO ruote so had to face some delay compared to Ottawa office files. But now that the COPR is in our hands the small delay doesn't matter.
Never got any add document request. One has to just provide all the documents as per cic guidelines use the LOE to explain if providing extra documents in support of your application.
The process of waiting for the approval can be very stressful at times but just hang on there.What is meant for you will eventually be yours. So just do everything right, form your side and the PPR mail will bring the smile on your face soon.

All the best for all those in the process and all who are waiting for the golden mail.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for sharing your experience. We need more people like you to pay it forward and help others just like someone helped you in the past. Good luck for the future and keep sharing your experiences here.

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
HI all
Its been a year since we started the process of applying for our PR. What a journey it has been. Filled with hope,despair,and finally happiness. This forum was a very important part of the journey. The information provided by the members in the forum made the process so much more clear and simpler. Thank you.
I had decided once I receive my copr will pen down the details of the process I went through. I had got many of my questions answered by reading such posts in the forum. So its my turn now to be of any help if possible.

Exactly around this time last year got to know about the express entry for Canadian PR and decided to apply
First step was to search for information on net regarding the EE system The cic website gave us the basic info. Spoke to few consultants but realized we could do it by ourselves and dint want to spend money on the consultants.
The presence of this forum was a boon.So many nice helpful people and so much of info helped us in every stage of the process.

PRE ITA PHASE

Realized that the only way to maximize our points is by giving our best shot at IELTS so took the test on feb and took 2 months to prepare well and meanwhile got our ECA done. So no waste of time.

POST ITA
took an appointment at fortis Bangalore for the medical and that day procedure completed in less than half a day
1.We liquidated our investments and showed the documents related to the same and made it very clear in LOE with tabular columns.
we made sure that our funds were more than the needed amount.we did not get any questions asked about the
POF
e b
work experience letter
This was the biggest problem. I am the primary applicant I had claimed points for my 3 yrs experience .I had the letter but not in the format required by cic. I had to go back to the place I work and meet the concerned people in person and explain my need. Once they understood they agreed to give me the letter. I provided them with the template of duties part. I made sure I mentioned whatever duties I had done and included the key words mentioned as per my noc in cic website. All the details as per cic website was mentioned on the company letter.Did not submit my payslips as I did not have them with me
I was not at all sure of getting the letter but just meeting the concerned people and talking to them made it happen.
Once application was submitted then our work was done but the waiting game began. Submitted on june 9 and after that the days were of anxiety and hope. We started clearing the steps one after the other .Our application went the CIO NDVO ruote so had to face some delay compared to Ottawa office files. But now that the COPR is in our hands the small delay doesn't matter.
Never got any add document request. One has to just provide all the documents as per cic guidelines use the LOE to explain if providing extra documents in support of your application.
The process of waiting for the approval can be very stressful at times but just hang on there.What is meant for you will eventually be yours. So just do everything right, form your side and the PPR mail will bring the smile on your face soon.

All the best for all those in the process and all who are waiting for the golden mail.
Congratulations Sreepriya..

Reactions: SREEPRIYA

Arjun Pandit

Jan 28, 2018
HI all

PRE ITA PHASE

POST ITA
POF

work experience letter

lok254

Oct 27, 2017
Thank
HI all

PRE ITA PHASE

POST ITA
POF

work experience letter

Thanks Sreepriya for sharing your experience...its helps everyone.

I'm hoping to get ITA in this week's draw and have started arranging funds. Can you please let me know the procedure to obtain EPF letter from PF office.

Jan 10, 2018
HI all

PRE ITA PHASE

POST ITA
POF

work experience letter

Hey congratulations!!! Also thank you for sharing your experience!!