+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My IELTS Journey

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Everyone,

I am writing this post to motivate all my friends who have been pushing themselves hard to achieve the required scores i.e, 8777 and still struggling to achieve it.

My story, I cleared my IELTS exam in my 6th attempt and trust me, never thought of that I’ll have to appear for 6 times. Everytime I missed by .5 in any of the module and was stuck in the dark at the end. Lemme share my scores with dates:

July 2018 - L7.5 R7 W7.5 S7
Aug 2018 - L7.5 R7 W7 S7.5
Oct 2018 - L8 R6.5 W7 S7
Nov 2018 - L8 R8 W6.5 S7 (applied EOR, score unchanged)
Jan 2019 - L8.5 R6.5 W7 S7
Feb 2019 - L8 R7 W7 S7 (Finally)

It took me more than 6 months to achieve the desired scores. During this struggle, I always tried to make sure to be motivated and show patience till the time I dont achieve the desired scores. I know its really tough to stay focused but one thing is for sure, Hard work always pays off and no matters what NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

I have seen so many people in the forum who’re stuck even after attempting IELTS so many times. My only advice to everyone is that stay focused, study and practice with right strategy. You’ll definitely achieve what you’re aiming for.

I have now entered into the pool with CRS 450 and waiting for ITA to proceed further.

Good luck everyone, and remember 1 thing - Winners Never Quit and Quitters Never Win !!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I had to do that in about 3 years. Being most of the time undedicated due to work commitment , losing hoping midway but when I did put my mind into it I nailed it right away.

P.S. Am not talking about IELTS here, CELPIP did me well.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I had to do that in about 3 years. Being most of the time undedicated due to work commitment , losing hoping midway but when I did put my mind into it I nailed it right away.

P.S. Am not talking about IELTS here, CELPIP did me well.
Patience, Right approach & Consistency are the keys to nail it (be it IELTS or CELPIP)

Reactions: JSK_92

13gm

Mar 13, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am writing this post to motivate all my friends who have been pushing themselves hard to achieve the required scores i.e, 8777 and still struggling to achieve it.

My story, I cleared my IELTS exam in my 6th attempt and trust me, never thought of that I’ll have to appear for 6 times. Everytime I missed by .5 in any of the module and was stuck in the dark at the end. Lemme share my scores with dates:

Oct 2018 - L8 R6.5 W7 S7

It took me more than 6 months to achieve the desired scores. During this struggle, I always tried to make sure to be motivated and show patience till the time I dont achieve the desired scores. I know its really tough to stay focused but one thing is for sure, Hard work always pays off and no matters what NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

I have seen so many people in the forum who’re stuck even after attempting IELTS so many times. My only advice to everyone is that stay focused, study and practice with right strategy. You’ll definitely achieve what you’re aiming for.

I have now entered into the pool with CRS 450 and waiting for ITA to proceed further.

Good luck everyone, and remember 1 thing - Winners Never Quit and Quitters Never Win !!
Hi Everyone,

Oct 2018 - L8 R6.5 W7 S7

Hello first congratulationsss nd I need ur help actually my exam is on 6th april nd still i m confused about writing if possible can u share some ur essays just 1 1 essay of all type plzzzz