+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My husband recive call today /Help

ZOZO

Feb 18, 2008
My husband interview was on Sep 18 2007 ..

And today my hasband recievd call from Visa office Canadaim embassy at Syria
she asked him to attend the embassy and bring with him
1) Passport
2) Iraqi sitzenship
3) Personal Identity
the same time my husband asked her is that was for Visa .. she said yes
and offer him either can have it from Syria or he can get it from Jordan at same time told him if from Jordan will take few weeks to send it
at same time I made call back to Canadain embassy to make suer .. the person who answer phone .. after she got the file number she cheked for me ,, and said yes ,, someone called him and we didnt say visa ?

please what is that mean ,, ?????

nanoooosha

Feb 18, 2008
hi zozo,

can you please tell me what is the date you started your application, I mean like can you post you timeline for me plzzzz because I'm like you...can you please write to me your timeline from the CIC website when you check your application and for me the following is my timeline:

I'm sponsoring him from Iraq and here is my timeline:

In Canada processing
-We received your application to sponsor XXX on September 10, 2007.
-We started processing your application on October 4, 2007.
-We sent you a letter on October 4, 2007 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

In Syria processing
-We started processing XXX application on October 17, 2007.
-XXX interview is December 11, 2007.

He did his interview in Syria and I told him not to go back to Iraq cause its dangerous for him and to stay in Syria and wait cause its not going to be long after the interview!
Since Decemeber 11, 2007 till now I havent heard anything from them yet and when he goes to ask the embassy, they tell him that they are waiting for his background check and they will call him soon ... I WANT HIM and they are taking too long