+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Husband is working in canada on Canadian Workpermit.How can i go on there

Jan 8, 2013
Hi priyum

my name is Nisha Vipin Kumar. My husband is in Canada on work permit status. My husband having a valid Canadian work permit which is applicable till December 2013,My husband shifted on there in October 2012, I am in India, Ambala (Haryana).I am a house wife. I got married in February, 2011; We have a baby boy of 6 month living with me in India. We(me and baby) want to go to Canada to accompany my Husband.

I have applied TRV but it got rejected. Canadian High commission has also mentioned some reasons for that as given below.

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision. I considered several factors, including:
(i) Your travel History.
(ii) Your family ties in Canada and your country of residence.
(iii) Purpose of Visit.
(iv) Your personal assets and financial status.

2. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself in Canada and to effect your departure.
3. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your . your host’s income and assets.

So, Please suggest me how can I apply go there to accompany to my husband.Please help as soon as you can.

pls reply me its very urgent....

Regards
Nisha