+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY HEARING EXPERIENCE AND TIPS - MUST READ

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
You should still be on the safer side and use articles from NDP. :) During my hearing the board member literally read out stuff from NDP articles related to my situation. I wouldn't personally use other articles since IRB won't access those while making a decision, but they will look at NDP ones. Its just a better look than some random ass article.
That’s true. You should focus more on information from NDP as I did the same. Board member gets the impression that you prepared well for the hearing. They won’t give a shit about your case if you don’t give a shit about your case.

Reactions: Mancini

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
I mean information in the NDP being outdated, not your information being outdated. The situation in your country of origin might change rapidly as a result of new government, laws, court decisions and other factors. The NDP may not necessarily reflect that change for a few months.
Nothing wrong in mentioning NDP. Its always better to talk less anyways. No need to drag other articles in your case, additional information can sometimes make your testimony confusing. You should sound prepared but not TOO prepared.

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
I mean information in the NDP being outdated, not your information being outdated. The situation in your country of origin might change rapidly as a result of new government, laws, court decisions and other factors. The NDP may not necessarily reflect that change for a few months.
I was also talking about information in NDP being outdated..

annushaveta

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
hi, Is there anyone who can share the Questions asked in First Hearing/First Interview??

I would be very thankful for that.

Thanks