+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY GCMS NOTES FOR VISITOR VISA APPLICATION...NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

Feb 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

Below are my notes from the visa officer for my visitor visa application that was refused and below are the comments from the visa officer in my case

Notes 1:

Text:person(s)/institution(s) I will visit/Personne/Etablissement que je visierai: Name / Nom: SHRIKANT DESHMUKH Address in Canada: 1870, ALEXANDER AVENUE, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA-R2R 0G7, CANADA. Relationship: FAMILY FRIEND

Notes 2:

Text: Name of Application changed: Old Value(s): PATIL, VISHAL BHANUDAS, 1986/08/31, Male, AURANGABAD,India, New Value(s) PATIL, VISHAL BHANUDAS, 1986/08/31, Male, AURANGABAD, MAHARASHTRA, India.

Notes 3:

Text: Married 30 year old male seeking to travel alone to visit family friend for 2 weeks
Previously travelled to the UK ITR for 2016-2017 showing income of 3 lacs ($6k CAD) Personal savings are showing 4.8 lacs ($9k CAD) No clear why applicant would travel such great length at such high cost for a short 2 week visit. I am not satisfied applicant is a BF visitor who will depart at the end of his authorized stay.
Refused

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
they are giving the same reason to all even to students
that they are not banafied
even i dont know how to prove our self that we are bonafied

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal:

Your inbox is full. How many pages of messages do you have in your profile?

Reactions: Justbury

ukalhat

Jan 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

Below are my notes from the visa officer for my visitor visa application that was refused and below are the comments from the visa officer in my case

Notes 1:

Text:person(s)/institution(s) I will visit/Personne/Etablissement que je visierai: Name / Nom: SHRIKANT DESHMUKH Address in Canada: 1870, ALEXANDER AVENUE, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA-R2R 0G7, CANADA. Relationship: FAMILY FRIEND

Notes 2:

Text: Name of Application changed: Old Value(s): PATIL, VISHAL BHANUDAS, 1986/08/31, Male, AURANGABAD,India, New Value(s) PATIL, VISHAL BHANUDAS, 1986/08/31, Male, AURANGABAD, MAHARASHTRA, India.

Notes 3:

Text: Married 30 year old male seeking to travel alone to visit family friend for 2 weeks
Previously travelled to the UK ITR for 2016-2017 showing income of 3 lacs ($6k CAD) Personal savings are showing 4.8 lacs ($9k CAD) No clear why applicant would travel such great length at such high cost for a short 2 week visit. I am not satisfied applicant is a BF visitor who will depart at the end of his authorized stay.
Refused
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello Vishal - Wt was the refusal reason mentioned in the refusal letter ,as it happened with my cousin as well rejected - 2 showing all the required docs ? and how did you apply online or paper from India ?