+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My friend refugee claim just got reject.

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Hey, much more than being incompetent and careless, the lawyer might just be sincere! The lawyer had seen the decision and most times, they know the outcome even before they file the documents in. This does not mean your friend can not win the appeal.
I’ll advise that you tell your friend to join this group such that she can make her case for herself and get firsthand information.
Let her be prepared for JR and H&C incase the appeal comes out dismissed. But, there are still long rope and opportunities for her.
If the lawyer Thinks she has no chance of winning then he shouldn’t be the one to do the appeal for her… I personally wouldn’t trust someone to fight for me if they think i’ll lose from the start cause they have no real motive to actually fight… refugee claim is an art… it needs to be someone that’ll fight for you till the end. Do their best… not just do it as a job for money… he/she have a huge document to draft for the appeal and if they think she’ll lose then how good his arguments that she deserves to be protected will be? If you can’t believe it, how can you make others believe it?