+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my friend did smart move..................................

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
one of my friend applied in 2004 after waiting for long he applied for study visa in new zealand in 2006 after getting PR there in 2007 he is now ready to move to canada ...........see smart work.

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Hello gsidhu

It is good that your friend is widening his options but why would he want to move from NZ when he has already obtained the PR from there? I would think that he has already settled into life in NZ, unless there are some "push factors" for him to move to Canada.

I visited NZ and it is a gorgeous country. If things don't work out with the Canadian application, NZ here I come. The people are so friendly, relaxed and down to earth. The scenery is stunning. I am keeping it as option 2, as I already have some of my family in Canada, so that is why Canada is my 1st choice....for now.

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
hello topaz
i know that it is very difficult for a person to move again and again.....but if u ever been to punjab then only u can come to know that punjabi guys are very stuborn....what they say they mean it and from childhood he was begging for canada.i remember in school times he use to put canada sticker on his bicycle mudgaurd.so from here only u can imagine what the junoon he have...........
please tell me that what kind of country NZ is??

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
its a pathetic country my sister went there .. then she moved to aus after 2-3 months .. not much for indians i would say ..
there are no good jobs even in colleges no assitantship .. if u really wannna drive a truck or cab then u can go .... i would say better aim at canada ... be a good punjabi :)

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
yes simon
canada is canada...but let me tell you my brother is also having his own transport in cnada and he is making good money out of it..............so job does,nt matter .money matters
it is better to cry in mercedes rather than sitting on rickshaw.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
well ya .... nothing wrong in transport business .... its just when people get big cultural shock ... they cry alot. If u have will and determination no one can stop u

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-10-2013,17-12-2013,24-12-2013 (Three times)
I think there is no growth in driving cab but by not doing the job for which you have studied for more the 16 years then its a shame. I think one should stick to his career like an Engineer better be an engineer and doctor better be a doctor. By way i think things will be better then. One should follow his job not money. Let suppost if i am driving a cab and i earning 3000$ i will be earning 3000$ after 10 year. If i start with 2000$ there are good chances that after 10 years i will be earning at least 5000$. So its better to stick to your carrier.

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
if u dnt mind sherry have u ever been to canada??

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
gsidhu said:
one of my friend applied in 2004 after waiting for long he applied for study visa in new zealand in 2006 after getting PR there in 2007 he is now ready to move to canada ...........see smart work.
Where is the Smart Move?

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Hi NewYorker

I guess what Gsidhu terms as a smart move might be the fact that his friend has already obtained a NZ PR and now is gunning for a Canadian PR. Perhaps that means better options, in terms of having 2 PRs? Perhaps if things do not work out in one country then you have a "fall back"?

A good plan, if you have the time, energy and a whole lotta money in the bank.

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Hey Gsidhu.

Your friend being stubborn is good, as his resiliency will help him during the tough times. He had a dream to move to Canada since he was young and he is now in the process of fulfilling that dream. What I don't get is that why he went to NZ to study instead of Canada? Perhaps NZ higher education is a lot cheaper?

If he had studied in Canada, he would easily get a "foot in the door" by way of easier entry into Canadian jobs.

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
hi topaz
the fear of rejection was there in his mind...........
everybody knows that they r very choosy in study permits............
whole game was well planned by me and him...........
my mistake was that i went to england for MBA and he moved to new zealand........
there was the major gap or u can say country selection that im still WAITING and he is FLYING..........

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Topaz said:
Hi NewYorker

I guess what Gsidhu terms as a smart move might be the fact that his friend has already obtained a NZ PR and now is gunning for a Canadian PR. Perhaps that means better options, in terms of having 2 PRs? Perhaps if things do not work out in one country then you have a "fall back"?

A good plan, if you have the time, energy and a whole lotta money in the bank.
My response was kind of sarcastic, but thanks for explaining again. I don't see any smart move but everyone is free to make their decisions and keep migrating until they find "Home" ~ him, yet to find his in Canada.