+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express Entry Profile reads Pending Status

ankitsingh7

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I am facing an issue with CRS score being calculated in my express entry profile. Here are the details

My Profile
32 Year old Male
Married
MBA from the US
Over 9 years of work experience including 2 years in Canada from 2016-2018
Wife has and MBA from India with 5 years of experience( All of it in India)
Our ECA report is from October 2020
IELTS Score are from February 2021
My score:
R-9 W-7.5 L-8.5 S-8.5
Wife's score:
R-8.5 W-7.5 L-8.5 S-8.5
CRS Score Calculator Score: 514

I have submitted my profiles twice now as the first 1 was rejected

Profile 1 Submitted on Feb 19th 2021

As the scores for IELTS were declared online on Feb 19th I created and submitted my profile on the same day
I was facing the same issue as most people with the profile in pending status. When I updated and submitted the complete form, my score came out as 0.
on Feb 27th, my profile was deemed as ineligible. I realized that I entered the IELTS form number incorrectly as I received my scorecard a few days later.
That could have been the issue.

Profile 2 Submitted on Feb 28th 2021

I have submitted my profile again and awaiting a result but again going through the update and resubmit process, My score still shows as zero.

Notes:
My 2 years experience in Canada was in Quebec (Don't know if that would be an issue)
I have not selected Quebec as a province I want to move to (I chose Ontario when creating the profile) and out of the list I selected Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Saskatchewan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am stumped here as to what could be the issue.