+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express Entry Profile reads Pending Status

ankitjain2801

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah thats strange... there has to be something in your profile where you have missed anything or mentioned yes instead of no because its a auto generated file database system.
Otherwise you have to take help of someone to double verify that you are making the right profile.

Bharani8890

Feb 25, 2021
I got my CRS score on 25th morning and said I'm eligible for FSW and on the same day evening received an email saying I'm not eligible for express entry as I did not meet the criteria. Did this happen to anybody else or is it only me who is upset about this situation? My consultant said my application got expired though it was created on 16th Feb...I couldn't believe what she said though.. Anybody else faced this situation?

Mrs. Dhillon

Nov 17, 2018
Hi guys
I submitted my profile for Canadian experience class but it is showing that

I am eligible for FSW and CEC

Probably I answered yes for foreign work experience by experience during checking eligibility, would this effect my profile?
Is their any solution to fix it?

samirrana

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I just got message. I’m in the pool. It says you’re a candidate CRS415 along with spouse, inland candidate.

deena93

Feb 20, 2021
Which profile is accepted? The withdrawn profile or the new one you created? Have you created the new one with same gc key or different one?

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
Which profile is accepted? The withdrawn profile or the new one you created? Have you created the new one with same gc key or different one?
the new profile I created has been accepted after one week (not the one i withdrew). same profile with same gc key credentials