+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express Entry Profile reads Pending Status

saiavinashp

Oct 30, 2016
Hi Was your profile a new one or did you deleted your profile created new one?
Created it for the first time on feb 14 with no crs score,
A day later I got an email saying there is some update but no messages on CIC acc
Retransmitted it a couple of times then i was able see my crs score.
It was pending until feb 20.
On feb 21 morning i got mail and message on cic saying that i am in the pool

Reactions: YNW

samirrana

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I submitted on 18th feb 2021. my eligibility criteria show met in CEC AND FSW score is 400 along with spouse. profile still shows pending ...
not accepted in pool yet.
Thank you.

raheemkdp

Feb 24, 2021
I have submitted on 17 Feb . My express entry profile showing as pending. Any one who submitted on 17 feb . Status having pending.

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
now I don't know what is happening at IRCC. I created and submitted the first profile on February 15 and got no email confirmation. I withdrew the profile 3 days later and they sent me a confirmation that the profile is withdrawn and not in the pool. I subsequently created and submitted a new profile on February 19th and still did not get any confirmation or CRS scores. I updated a day later and saw my CRS scores. now just this morning, IRCC has sent me an email Congratulating and telling me that the profile that I had withdrawn days ago is in the pool. what kind of confusion is this?

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
now I don't know what is happening at IRCC. I created and submitted the first profile on February 15 and got no email confirmation. I withdrew the profile 3 days later and they sent me a confirmation that the profile is withdrawn and not in the pool. I subsequently created and submitted a new profile on February 19th and still did not get any confirmation or CRS scores. I updated a day later and saw my CRS scores. now just this morning, IRCC has sent me an email Congratulating and telling me that the profile that I had withdrawn days ago is in the pool. what kind of confusion is this?
Hi same thing happened to me i created profile on 13 feb later withdraw it on 16 feb on 19 they sent me a email that i was in the pool. The one i created on 16 feb still pending

Shivangi_joshi09

Jul 12, 2017
I have created my profile on 15 feb nd today I got update that I m not eligible. I dnt know how i m not eligible. Can somebody help me regrading this