+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express Entry Profile reads Pending Status

hellokab

Feb 19, 2021
Same here, submitted on Feb 14, 1.30 AM, both profile and meet criteria was in pending state with NO CRS score for couple of days. On Feb 16, made some change and re-transmitted, then the meet criteria status changed and CRS score showed up. Called IRCC on Feb 18, the support person asked me to stay put for another 2 weeks and suggested NOT TO WITHDRAW

Feb 19 - PROFILE IS STILL IN PENDING STATE

Last edited:

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
this technical glitch is getting out of hand. i'm getting reports allover the place about this problem. what's exactly happening with IRCC? we don't want to miss upcoming draws.

Iny_verma

Oct 18, 2018
What should we suppose to do ?
should we withdraw it and resubmit ?
but i heard if we withdraw it takes 2-3 days to withdraw.

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
What should we suppose to do ?
should we withdraw it and resubmit ?
but i heard if we withdraw it takes 2-3 days to withdraw.
I also thought the problem will be resolved after withdrawing and re-creating the profile (as it had worked for 1 or 2 people). I withdrew and re-created the profile today but the problem remain unresolved after several hours of submitting. but it just took some mins for the withdrawal to take effect, not days. IRCC is not helping matters at all. I'm sure they're well aware of the problem as people have been bugging them with mails and calls. they need to sort this thing out asap because its worrying

Mollar

Mar 6, 2019
Hi people,

I seem to have same issue. I submitted my profile on Tuesday February 16 and till now it’s showing as pending. Not sure what to think.

Crazy Garlic

Feb 17, 2021
I withdrew and resubmitted - now the score is showing, but the status remains pending. I didn't receive the confirmation letter either.

Is there any way to raise the issue to the CIC? Do they have a channel for communication?

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I've created profile this night and just received email from cic that saying 'We updated your application status (E************)', but actually none of changes - still pending, no score, looks empty etc.

Feb 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,
i had submited my profile on 16 feb 20121 still the status showing submited so how long will it take to get my crs score and other updates
I created a new profile and I didnt receive any confirmation email or job validation code from CIC.

Is this a normal occurrence?
Let me know if anyone is in the same boat.