+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express Entry Profile reads Pending Status

Bimbio

Oct 10, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Has anybody created a profile between yesterday and this morning?
I created a new profile and I didnt receive any confirmation email or job validation code from CIC.
My profile is not showing my CRS score either.
Is this a normal occurrence?
Let me know if anyone is in the same boat.
Thanks.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
hi yes.I Have created my profile on nov 13 5 am UTC still profile shows pending status . But got application number and uci. Not sure whether am eligible for this draw after my submission

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
Same here. Had to recreate it yesterday cause the old one expired and it hasn't yet been accepted. Really worried that they might have a big EE draw (unlikely) and that I'd miss out. It's been frustrating as hell anyway at 463.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Same here. Had to recreate it yesterday cause the old one expired and it hasn't yet been accepted. Really worried that they might have a big EE draw (unlikely) and that I'd miss out. It's been frustrating as hell anyway at 463.
Yes I understand the frustration. Even I don’t to miss the golden opportunity though I submitted before the draw but system still shows pending . Hope for best . All the best for such candidates like u and me

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
I have raised technical issue . No response yet after 24 hours . My score is only 240 . I definitely being missed on a golden opportunity I guess