Waived
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
LANDED..........
26-08-2013
Hey guys,

I landed in London, Ontario back on August 26th. it was a real easy process with the CBSA officer. Luckily, it took all of 10 minutes to land since I was the only person going through the procedure. Since then I've reunited with my wife and son.

Finding work though has been an absolute drag. There's a ton of people out there doing the exact same thing though, so it's to be expected. Seeing that kind of outlook, I registered a new company with Ontario. This was even easier than getting my SIN#. I'm not too sure how profitable my business will be, but I'm hoping to find some sort of income. My company offers webhosting and Canada doesn't appear to have such a saturated market as the US does. I don't intend for this to be an ad topic for my company, but just relaying my experiences thus far after coming into Canada.

...More to come

corazon3

Star Member
May 27, 2010
texancanadian said:
Hey guys,

I landed in London, Ontario back on August 26th. it was a real easy process with the CBSA officer. Luckily, it took all of 10 minutes to land since I was the only person going through the procedure. Since then I've reunited with my wife and son.

Finding work though has been an absolute drag. There's a ton of people out there doing the exact same thing though, so it's to be expected. Seeing that kind of outlook, I registered a new company with Ontario. This was even easier than getting my SIN#. I'm not too sure how profitable my business will be, but I'm hoping to find some sort of income. My company offers webhosting and Canada doesn't appear to have such a saturated market as the US does. I don't intend for this to be an ad topic for my company, but just relaying my experiences thus far after coming into Canada.

...More to come
Are you kidding me? You must be delusional. All I can say is pack up and get your arse south of the border before it's too late.

texancanadian

Feb 6, 2013
London, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
LANDED..........
26-08-2013
corazon3 said:
Are you kidding me? You must be delusional. All I can say is pack up and get your arse south of the border before it's too late.
Hehe, I think you left out webhosting as part of that. As far as the market in a general term, i dont think it makes any difference what country.