+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My experience with Docveri service, to verify NOC: Need help

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
So after reading someone's comment on this forum and unable to seek help to verify NOC, I decided to use Docveri NOC verify service.
I used NOC verification for one of my part-time job I did along with my full-time study in the USA. Docveri verified it under NOC 2211- chemical technician.
Along with it they also sent a little note that I can not use this experience for any category of express entry to gain points, to which I was surprised.
After doing little more research I found plethora of comments and discussion on this topic which say that part-time experience during fulltime foreign study is considered work experience. I am confused. Please suggest if I can use my work experience.

For information of other forum members, I also asked Docveri if they guarantee that NOC code is correct, the response is quoted
"We review every case with utmost importance and do not recommend anything that harms the applicant’s case. However ; we can only recommend, the final decision for selecting the most appropriate NOC code is each individual's responsibility"

I concluded I wasted $30, better use an immigration lawyer.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So after reading someone's comment on this forum and unable to seek help to verify NOC, I decided to use Docveri NOC verify service.
I used NOC verification for one of my part-time job I did along with my full-time study in the USA. Docveri verified it under NOC 2211- chemical technician.
Along with it they also sent a little note that I can not use this experience for any category of express entry to gain points, to which I was surprised.
After doing little more research I found plethora of comments and discussion on this topic which say that part-time experience during fulltime foreign study is considered work experience. I am confused. Please suggest if I can use my work experience.

For information of other forum members, I also asked Docveri if they guarantee that NOC code is correct, the response is quoted
"We review every case with utmost importance and do not recommend anything that harms the applicant’s case. However ; we can only recommend, the final decision for selecting the most appropriate NOC code is each individual's responsibility"

I concluded I wasted $30, better use an immigration lawyer.
The section in red is the correct answer. I don't know what those people in docveri smoke but I would love to try it out.

Reactions: Quorn