+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My experience is building electrician

Nov 23, 2022
Hii
Am abhishek khanna am from India I am an electrician in building wiring my qualifications is 12th passout in 2019 and then two year experience in this work I did the two year course iti Electrician
I need job in Canada because I love Canada That's all about me
Thank you so much immigration.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hii
Am abhishek khanna am from India I am an electrician in building wiring my qualifications is 12th passout in 2019 and then two year experience in this work I did the two year course iti Electrician
I need job in Canada because I love Canada That's all about me
Thank you so much immigration.
This is a volunteer forum. No jobs here. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Electrician is a licensed profession in Canada so look at licensing requirements.

Nov 23, 2022
This is a volunteer forum. No jobs here. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Electrician is a licensed profession in Canada so look at licensing requirements.
Hello sir
How to give lmia and how much pay After that you will get work in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello sir
How to give lmia and how much pay After that you will get work in Canada.
Told you above. You need a job offer and the employer files for LMIA. There are no jobs here so you need to do your own job search. With a LMIA, you apply for closed work permit. You can’t work as an electrician until you are licensed in Canada.

Nov 23, 2022
Told you above. You need a job offer and the employer files for LMIA. There are no jobs here so you need to do your own job search. With a LMIA, you apply for closed work permit. You can’t work as an electrician until you are licensed in Canada.
ok late now i have to apply LMIA