+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Employer give his wrong email address to IRCC . . . . . . . . Need Help its urgent plz reply

anamasad

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Today, IRCC update employer ADR but my employer gave wrong email to IRCC and he do not receive Email of Employer ADR.My agent told both of us about ADR.As you know employer have to give reply to IRCC within 14 days but he does not know what they ask in ADR.What I Can do now ??? How my employer give right email address????. . . . . . Plz guide me i am very upset right now.Thanks
I am 2022 applicant under HCCP.medical done.

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Today, IRCC update employer ADR but my employer gave wrong email to IRCC and he do not receive Email of Employer ADR.My agent told both of us about ADR.As you know employer have to give reply to IRCC within 14 days but he does not know what they ask in ADR.What I Can do now ??? How my employer give right email address????. . . . . . Plz guide me i am very upset right now.Thanks
Call IRCC via Viber or inquire thru webform.

Reactions: roye

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023

You have 14 days to respond. You don't have much time to wait for webform response. I can send you a copy of what IRCC usually demand from employer.

Your employer can gather the documents needed while you send a webform to clarify the mistake in the email.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Thank you so much.Kindly,send me the copy.
In the course of reviewing the offer of employment, we require further information in order to proceed with processing the application to ensure it meets immigration requirements.In order to receive an occupation-specific work permit under the Home Child Care Provider pilot program, the offer of employment for full-time work must comply with requirements as specified in the Ministerial Instructions for this class, specifically that: it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec, it is in respect of an eligible occupation for this class, it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification, and it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home child care work permit.At this time, the offer of employment does not appear to meet all the criteria above. We are therefore requesting:[X] Proof of your financial ability to pay the wages specified in the offer of employment.Please provide the following:- Notices of Assessment for the most recent tax year for you and your spouse (if applicable)- Recently issued letter from your and your spouse’s employer (if applicable) confirming your employment. The letter should indicate your salary and hours of work. [X] Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s). This explanation should address the following points:

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
In the course of reviewing the offer of employment, we require further information in order to proceed with processing the application to ensure it meets immigration requirements.In order to receive an occupation-specific work permit under the Home Child Care Provider pilot program, the offer of employment for full-time work must comply with requirements as specified in the Ministerial Instructions for this class, specifically that: it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec, it is in respect of an eligible occupation for this class, it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification, and it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home child care work permit.At this time, the offer of employment does not appear to meet all the criteria above. We are therefore requesting:[X] Proof of your financial ability to pay the wages specified in the offer of employment.Please provide the following:- Notices of Assessment for the most recent tax year for you and your spouse (if applicable)- Recently issued letter from your and your spouse’s employer (if applicable) confirming your employment. The letter should indicate your salary and hours of work. [X] Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s). This explanation should address the following points:
If you have not hired a caregiver in the pastProvide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a caregiver when you did not require one in the past. How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?If you have hired a caregiver in the pastWhat was the length of time that you previously employed a caregiver and what is the reason that the caregiver is no longer working for you?[X] Explanation of how care needs are currently being met, what are you currently doing for child care?[X] Long form birth certificate(s) of children requiring care to confirm their age and parents’ names, or a recently dated doctor’s note confirming pregnancy and due date.Please send all requested information by email to the following email address.The subject line of the e-mail must include your unique identification number listed above. IRCC.CNCPCERIPE-RDEPCPCERC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This seems to be a big red flag that there may not be an actual employer. Do you know if there actually was a true employer? Have you met with the family online and been corresponding with them or just your agent?

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Do note that not all PFL are the same.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you have not hired a caregiver in the pastProvide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a caregiver when you did not require one in the past. How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?If you have hired a caregiver in the pastWhat was the length of time that you previously employed a caregiver and what is the reason that the caregiver is no longer working for you?[X] Explanation of how care needs are currently being met, what are you currently doing for child care?[X] Long form birth certificate(s) of children requiring care to confirm their age and parents’ names, or a recently dated doctor’s note confirming pregnancy and due date.Please send all requested information by email to the following email address.The subject line of the e-mail must include your unique identification number listed above. IRCC.CNCPCERIPE-RDEPCPCERC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
So employer has quite a bit of information to provide to IRCC. Income, type of care they have now and have had in the past, why need full time caregiver etc. How old are the children?

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Do note that not all PFL are the same.
Yes I do, I actually responded to the question as I understood that.

My own understanding is that they got employer ADR and are supposed to send it within 14 days.

From the few employer ADR I have seen, they are all the same, that was why I sent that.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes I do, I actually responded to the question as I understood that.

My own understanding is that they got employer ADR and are supposed to send it within 14 days.

From the few employer ADR I have seen, they are all the same, that was why I sent that.
Have you had regular contact with your employer?

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
Caregiver Job Offer for you!!!!!

Hi all

I have a child below 18 years and I need caregiver. My mother is living with me but I do not want to hire her as caregiver (even though IRCC mentions one can hire relatives) because I do not want to risk my mother's PR application through caregiver pathway.

I am looking for a family who has a child below 18 years of age and needs caregiver. We can sponsor each other's relatives so that there is no risk in final PR application for the relative.

Interested families please reach out. Thanks