+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My employer coached me to give falsify document and now I have a 5 year ban

iq1993

Jan 19, 2017
History: i applied for study permit in 2019 got rejected (usual family ties + unsure you will return home.) then i started looking for jobs and I applied for a graphic designer job at a company in canada. They went through rounds of interviews then suggested they wanted to hire me for executive assistant position. I said sure, they said they would apply for work sponsorship but i needed to change my resume information. i told them the canada had my previous visa data but they insisted I change my resume and would send me work sponsorship which they did and i applied for tfw and now I have a 5 year ban.

fastforward I am getting married to an australian, will it effect my australian spouse visa, i like my fiance but dunno if a long distance relation can work if we cant be together?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
History: i applied for study permit in 2019 got rejected (usual family ties + unsure you will return home.) then i started looking for jobs and I applied for a graphic designer job at a company in canada. They went through rounds of interviews then suggested they wanted to hire me for executive assistant position. I said sure, they said they would apply for work sponsorship but i needed to change my resume information. i told them the canada had my previous visa data but they insisted I change my resume and would send me work sponsorship which they did and i applied for tfw and now I have a 5 year ban.

fastforward I am getting married to an australian, will it effect my australian spouse visa, i like my fiance but dunno if a long distance relation can work if we cant be together?
You should post this question on an Australian immigration forum.

You likely need to declare both of your past visa refusals to Canada. I don't know what you need to declare beyond that. Again, best to post on an Aussie forum.