+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My ecas is not working today

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas is working and it brought forward following good news after five days of stalement:

We sent you a notice on April 3, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

abdel2010

Mar 27, 2014
Mine is working again this morning, but the problem is that my address changed, I really don't know how this happened and whose address it is since I live in Montreal and the one appearing now in my ecas is in Trois-rivieres, QC...Should I wait and see if this is going to be fixed soon as it appears they have issues with their system? or should I call them?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdel2010 said:
Mine is working again this morning, but the problem is that my address changed, I really don't know how this happened and whose address it is since I live in Montreal and the one appearing now in my ecas is in Trois-rivieres, QC...Should I wait and see if this is going to be fixed soon as it appears they have issues with their system? or should I call them?
I'd call them right away. If they send you anything within the next couple of days, you will clearly not receive it.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdel2010 said:
call them asap. Just for them to be aware

I still can't login. It's been since last Thursday April 3rd.

abdel2010

Mar 27, 2014
farrous13 said:
call them asap. Just for them to be aware

I still can't login. It's been since last Thursday April 3rd.
I have just called them. The laday said that my address was updated april 3rd (the day my ecas stopped working) but didn't tell me who updated it. She just said that she is going to correct that.

My wife's ecas (same file as me), is still not working.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdel2010 said:
I have just called them. The laday said that my address was updated april 3rd (the day my ecas stopped working) but didn't tell me who updated it. She just said that she is going to correct that.

My wife's ecas (same file as me), is still not working.
So in the end the CIC will put back your initial address?
what's your timeline. I am in Montreal as well.

abdel2010

Mar 27, 2014
farrous13 said:
So in the end the CIC will put back your initial address?
what's your timeline. I am in Montreal as well.
Yes, that's what they said.

My timeline:

Received : 28 Mach 2013
In process : 28 May 2013
Transfered to Montreal : 18 March 2014