Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to submit my PR file on May and my ECA (WES) will expire mid-June. I tried to find a way to renew it from their website (wes.org), but apparently, it has to expire to get that option. Does anyone know what shall I do in this case? Do I need to create a new ECA instead of my current one by sending another copy of my transcripts and degrees? Or wait until it expires and renew it and upload the new version before submitting the profile?

Thanks,

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to submit my PR file on May and my ECA (WES) will expire mid-June. I tried to find a way to renew it from their website (wes.org), but apparently, it has to expire to get that option. Does anyone know what shall I do in this case? Do I need to create a new ECA instead of my current one by sending another copy of my transcripts and degrees? Or wait until it expires and renew it and upload the new version before submitting the profile?

Thanks,
Get in touch with their customer service and tell them you want to renew it before it expires. I'm sure they will guide you with the process. To renew it you will have to send transcripts again. So I suggest you apply for transcripts and have all the documents ready.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Get in touch with their customer service and tell them you want to renew it before it expires. I'm sure they will guide you with the process. To renew it you will have to send transcripts again. So I suggest you apply for transcripts and have all the documents ready.
You can simply order the duplicates. If you are not adding another credential, then 'ordering a duplicate' serves the purpose.