My DB is cashed, what does it mean?

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I'm so pleased to inform you all that my bank draft has been cashed yesterday... So can I consider that all my documents are complete and I've fulfilled the minimum requirements?

Please advise.

Thanks and cheers..!

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does it also mean that my VO specific documents are also complete and appropriate?

Please advise.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranameraj said:
Does it also mean that my VO specific documents are also complete and appropriate?

Please advise.
Yes thats correct

Cheers
Saki

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Yes thats correct

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki, but please tell me, does it mean that I fulfil the Skilled Worker's category requirement (67 points are fulfilled) and there SEEMS to be no problem in my application? Does it mean that my application may not be rejected now? Have I been accepted for Arranged employment Skilled Worker category? Please advise. Thanks again...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranameraj said:
Thanks Saki, but please tell me, does it mean that I fulfil the Skilled Worker's category requirement (67 points are fulfilled) and there SEEMS to be no problem in my application? Does it mean that my application may not be rejected now? Have I been accepted for Arranged employment Skilled Worker category? Please advise. Thanks again...
They have checked your job duties which matches with the NOC you have applied and they have also checked that your documents are completed but points will be checked by visa office, you cant be sure about your visa until visa is stamped on your passport, so dont think to far its just a first hurdle which you have almost passed the second hurdle is the main and that is visa office when the assess your application and if they see you cant make it to 67 poitns they can refuse your applicantion and they can also ask you for the additional document.

Cheers
Saki

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
They have checked your job duties which matches with the NOC you have applied and they have also checked that your documents are completed but points will be checked by visa office, you cant be sure about your visa until visa is stamped on your passport, so dont think to far its just a first hurdle which you have almost passed the second hurdle is the main and that is visa office when the assess your application and if they see you cant make it to 67 poitns they can refuse your applicantion and they can also ask you for the additional document.

Cheers
Saki
thank you saki...