+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My College not listed as Autonomous University in the WES

Shilpa A

Mar 5, 2018
Hello All,

I am getting all the documents ready to file the Canada PR for which I need to get ECA and IELTS completed first.
I have completed IELTS and need to get ECA for which I chose WES for the assessment.
However, while going through their list of the Autonomous Universities in India, I did not find the name of my college under it.
Its mentioned that WES will accept the Degree transcripts only from the body governing the exams eg. The University and not the College.
As my college is an autonomous university, I would get the transcript directly from college as it is not affiliated under other University.
Will WES accept my documents in this case, or will they treat autonomous university as just any other college?

Rmv18

Jan 25, 2018
I did MBA from Karunya University, Coimbatore. It has autonomous status but is not mentioned under autonomous universities in WES

rtbrfr

Jan 31, 2015
I did MBA from Karunya University, Coimbatore. It has autonomous status but is not mentioned under autonomous universities in WES
Hi dear
Did u get any reply or have info on karunya University accepted by Wes. I have made payment USD 233/-.

PL assist asap

Maaz4179

Apr 13, 2022
Hello All,

I am getting all the documents ready to file the Canada PR for which I need to get ECA and IELTS completed first.
I have completed IELTS and need to get ECA for which I chose WES for the assessment.
However, while going through their list of the Autonomous Universities in India, I did not find the name of my college under it.
Its mentioned that WES will accept the Degree transcripts only from the body governing the exams eg. The University and not the College.
As my college is an autonomous university, I would get the transcript directly from college as it is not affiliated under other University.
Will WES accept my documents in this case, or will they treat autonomous university as just any other college?

Hey shilpa,

Any further update on this, please reply