+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My citizenship account hasn't expired after 60 days?

cycy_304

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi everyone, I created my citizenship account and application back in Oct 2023 and I saw the message to complete my application within 60 days.
I learned that the account will be permanently deleted if I don't submit my application within 60 days but I can create a new one with the same email and password and start over again.
However, my account has well passed the 60 days and I still can access it and fill up my application. Is that normal?
Should I continue with that application or should I create a new account and start from scratch?
Thank you.

Piyaali

Jan 28, 2019
Seattle
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, I created my citizenship account and application back in Oct 2023 and I saw the message to complete my application within 60 days.
I learned that the account will be permanently deleted if I don't submit my application within 60 days but I can create a new one with the same email and password and start over again.
However, my account has well passed the 60 days and I still can access it and fill up my application. Is that normal?
Should I continue with that application or should I create a new account and start from scratch?
Thank you.
Hi,

I am seeing the same on my account. What did you end up doing? Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!