Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I need some help to be sure my documents are correct, I was reading so many websites and still, I had a big mistake. how I can get some help to see which documents should be original and be scanned from the original? I have a reference letter from my country which is not original in my hand and it is a picture on WhatsApp.
As a rule of thumb, when it comes to any documents for IRCC that you have to submit in an online application, make sure its a scan of the original document in color.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Friend,
I thought I can get your thoughts on my situation, now I had filled a webform, and also got another ITA too, what do you suggest I should do, do you think I have to wait for the reconsideration request feedback or I just need to proceed with the new application?
I don't know. That's a bit messy. I think you need to wait for an answer to the reconsideration request before you can submit your application.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
As a rule of thumb, when it comes to any documents for IRCC that you have to submit in an online application, make sure its a scan of the original document in color.
But I don't have the original. reference letter for 2013 is a picture of a letter that he sent by watsap and I translated it here. Death certificate I have the only a copy of it here and I translated the copy of it here.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
If a document original is in color, then the scan must also be submitted in color where applicable. IRCC is pretty clear about this
Please let me know where I should check that documents in original or copy or which kind of scan is required?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Please let me know where I should check that documents in original or copy or which kind of scan is required?
As mentioned by someone else, all documents must be colour scanned if the original as a general rule (for mandatory docs). If you don’t have it, then you should try to arrange it or as a last resort you can write LOE with each document.

Reactions: EscoBlades

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
iving ITA on the 16th of Sep for the profile th
Hello Friend,
I thought I can get your thoughts on my situation, now I had filled a webform, and also got another ITA too, what do you suggest I should do, do you think I have to wait for the reconsideration request feedback or I just need to proceed with the new application?
I will suggest to wait for submitting the new set of documents, but keep all your documents ready for this submission. You may have to get a new PCC (PCC is generally valid for 6 months). Medicals are generally valid for 12 months, so your old medical may still be valid, but just double check. For other docs, keep all your documentation ready & wait for a month or so to see, if there is any update on your re-opening request. Accorsingly, take a call on submitting the documents for this new ITA.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Send a letter of explanation with all your paystubs and t4 and the job letter requesting them to reconsider reopening your application to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also raise a web form attaching the documents and letter of explanation
They sent me the below, does it mean that they reopened my file?

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Was that the letter of appointment or the letter of employment?

Good day,

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
You are right, it's so unfortunate after waiting for such a long time and knowing that you are a qualified candidate and got a piece of refusal is rather upsetting. Thank you so much

Good day,

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Send a letter of explanation with all your paystubs and t4 and the job letter requesting them to reconsider reopening your application to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also raise a web form attaching the documents and letter of explanation

Good day,

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017

Good day,

That received the information they will contact you via portal with a letter with their decision

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
So meaning, they reopened the file or what? Have you ever encounter such a reply from them on a similar or different case?
They will look at the entire application and send you a letter on your portal on whether they decide to reopen the application or whether you will have to create a new express entry profile. My advice is to create a new profile and if they reopen then cancel the second profile you created

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
They will look at the entire application and send you a letter on your portal on whether they decide to reopen the application or whether you will have to create a new express entry profile. My advice is to create a new profile and if they reopen then cancel the second profile you created
Yes I created a second profile and got the ITA, but didn't submit the PR application yet, I was waiting for their reply on this one, do you think I have to submit another application without knowing the final for this one?