+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My CEC PR Application got refused-Your urgent consult is appreciated

GS20

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, I will let you know, but I'm still hesitating whether to continue with a new application or wait for the reconsideration, what do you think?
To be honest chances are really slim as per my understanding. So I would not wait and go ahead with new application asap. Rest its up to you.:)

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
I agree, if you get an ITA tomorrow, you will have at least 60 days to submit your application. You can wait a bit to see if your application gets reopened before proceeding with the new one.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi. I got my ITA on 14th Feb and AOR on 10th May but today I got rejected because the original birth certificate (of my daughter that is independent and married) was not in the color scan. Can you believe that? I only submitted the translated birth certificate.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi. I got my ITA on 14th Feb and AOR on 10th May but today I got rejected because the original birth certificate (of my daughter that is independent and married) was not in the color scan. Can you believe that? I only submitted the translated birth certificate.
Birth certificate of child is a mandatory document. If you didn’t provide that s per IRCC’s instructions your application was incomplete and the officer must return it as per R10 check. I have faced similar refusal and got the lesson. Don’t expect any leniency from IRCC when it comes to completeness check.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
If a document original is in color, then the scan must also be submitted in color where applicable. IRCC is pretty clear about this

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Birth certificate of child is a mandatory document. If you didn’t provide that s per IRCC’s instructions your application was incomplete and the officer must return it as per R10 check. I have faced similar refusal and got the lesson. Don’t expect any leniency from IRCC when it comes to completeness check.
Yes true.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
If a document original is in color, then the scan must also be submitted in color where applicable. IRCC is pretty clear about this
How I can get some help with documents. I don't want to do the same mistake. Should all documents be scanned from the original? some documents is from my country by email or WhatsApp, like my work experience letter or death certificate that I have only copy here.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Honest truth? You really messed up in the evidence you provided and that's why the application was refused. This wasn't an IRCC error. It's really strange that you provided a pay stub from June. If you're only going to provide one, why not a recent one (i.e. from September 2020)? You also should have provided a recent employment letter (i.e. dated just before you submitted your application). An employment letter from the previous year was never going to work or meet the requirements.

Anyway, you can't go back in time. Submit a case specific inquiry and ask for reconsideration. IRCC may or may not reopen your application given the refusal was correct based on the evidence you submitted. Include your T4 for 2020, a recent pay stub (meaning dated within the last month), and a new letter from your employer dated now.

If IRCC reopens your application, then great.

If not, you'll need to create a new EE profile and wait for ITA again (basically start the process from scratch).
Hello Friend,
I thought I can get your thoughts on my situation, now I had filled a webform, and also got another ITA too, what do you suggest I should do, do you think I have to wait for the reconsideration request feedback or I just need to proceed with the new application?

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I had applied for PR through Express entry CEC and after fulfilling all the requirements. I came to Canada as a worker on the 14th of Sep 2019 and I had submitted my PR application on the 30th of Sep 2020 after receiving ITA on the 16th of Sep for the profile that I created on the 1st anniversary of my work experience in Canada, which is exactly after one, and I just received a refusal letter from IRCC stating the below, that I didn’t fulfil the mandatory 1-year Canadian experience. The letter they based their refusal is a letter of appointment that I received from my company when I was posted to my current role and even though I also supplied a letter of employment which states that I’m currently working at the same position and will be continuing to be employed for the next 4 years, my applicated was refused.

Furthermore, the letter they had mentioned to refer their refusal decision has indicated for how long I will be on the post, and submitting my application after I successfully completed 1 full Canadian experience should have been enough to approve my application. I believe it’s a mistake from the IRCC side.

They said the document only confirms the start date, of course, it can't confirm the end date as I'm still working for the company. What should I do?????????????

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:
 temporary resident status during the qualifying period of work experience in Canada,
 meeting the minimum language proficiency threshold in either English or French, and
 Qualifying Canadian skilled work experience.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: (2019-09 – 2020-09)
I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s). You declared 1 year of Canadian Work Experience. The employment record (dated 2019-06-12) you provided, confirms your start date only. Based on this documentation, I am not satisfied that you have completed at least one year of qualifying work in Canada as required by
R87.1(2)(a).

Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)), as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)), be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
Send a letter of explanation with all your paystubs and t4 and the job letter requesting them to reconsider reopening your application to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also raise a web form attaching the documents and letter of explanation

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I need some help to be sure my documents are correct, I was reading so many websites and still, I had a big mistake. how I can get some help to see which documents should be original and be scanned from the original? I have a reference letter from my country which is not original in my hand and it is a picture on WhatsApp.