File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That is correct, but I have all the paystubs, I thought providing all was not necessary,
Honest truth? You really messed up in the evidence you provided and that's why the application was refused. This wasn't an IRCC error. It's really strange that you provided a pay stub from June. If you're only going to provide one, why not a recent one (i.e. from September 2020)? You also should have provided a recent employment letter (i.e. dated just before you submitted your application). An employment letter from the previous year was never going to work or meet the requirements.

Anyway, you can't go back in time. Submit a case specific inquiry and ask for reconsideration. IRCC may or may not reopen your application given the refusal was correct based on the evidence you submitted. Include your T4 for 2020, a recent pay stub (meaning dated within the last month), and a new letter from your employer dated now.

If IRCC reopens your application, then great.

If not, you'll need to create a new EE profile and wait for ITA again (basically start the process from scratch).

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I just want to ask you something, I got in to the pool last night but unlike the previous time, the CRA didn't consider my job offer points, I used the previous exact entries and got surprised that it didn't give me a point for my job offer, do you have any idea why? I might actually be invited even with this point, but I wonder why I didn't get the 200 points.
Is your job NOC 00? Meaning a senior executive role?

What is your NOC?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Is that so? I didn't know, but i was just assuming that, these people do check my background and they can easily get that I'm paying my taxes and still working, anyway i will submit webform.
It isn’t their job to search for proof of your eligibility. It is your job to provide proof. So far you haven’t and you were correctly refused.

Request GCMS notes, read and learn from your mistakes.

Enter the EE pool again and reapply at your next invitation.

Make sure you have ALL the documents requested

Reactions: EscoBlades

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Honest truth? You really messed up in the evidence you provided and that's why the application was refused. This wasn't an IRCC error. It's really strange that you provided a pay stub from June. If you're only going to provide one, why not a recent one (i.e. from September 2020)? You also should have provided a recent employment letter (i.e. dated just before you submitted your application). An employment letter from the previous year was never going to work or meet the requirements.

Anyway, you can't go back in time. Submit a case specific inquiry and ask for reconsideration. IRCC may or may not reopen your application given the refusal was correct based on the evidence you submitted. Include your T4 for 2020, a recent pay stub (meaning dated within the last month), and a new letter from your employer dated now.

If IRCC reopens your application, then great.

If not, you'll need to create a new EE profile and wait for ITA again (basically start the process from scratch).
Okay thank you so much.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Why last time it counted? Should it be NOC 00? To qualify?
Yes, you're right. I just looked up your NOC and it's skill level 00.

If you aren't getting the 200 points for having a job offer, then you have answered one or more questions in your Express Entry profile incorrectly.

You'll need to post all of the questions and your answers here related to your job if you want help determining which question you answered incorrectly.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Yes, you're right. I just looked up your NOC and it's skill level 00.

If you aren't getting the 200 points for having a job offer, then you have answered one or more questions in your Express Entry profile incorrectly.

You'll need to post all of the questions and your answers here related to your job if you want help determining which question you answered incorrectly.
Okay, which part do you think is most relevant to determine the job offer points so that I can share it here.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Okay, which part do you think is most relevant to determine the job offer points so that I can share it here.
I got the error and amended, I got the 200 points but do you think the system will pick it for today's draw, it just got updated. And do I receive another letter with the amended CRA points?

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
I submitted webform requesting a reconsideration with a new/fresh letter showing the start date and end date of my job stamped with today's date, T-4 slips of both 2019 and 2020, and a paystub from Sep-2019 until May-2020. And I wrote them that the letter provided last was stamped backdated and I asked for reconsideration of their decision due to the genuine nature of the case. At the same time, I submitted a profile on EE as well. I admitted my mistake about the letter on the webform, do you think they will reconsider it? and do you think I have to wait for their reply before applying again? You know how much time it takes to get a response on the reconsideration, what do you think?

GS20

Apr 28, 2020
I got the error and amended, I got the 200 points but do you think the system will pick it for today's draw, it just got updated. And do I receive another letter with the amended CRA points?
Usually takes around 24 hrs. i believe for the profile to be synched once we create. But i know few who created profile just a day before and got invite next day. It's subjective. Anyway you're good since it's PNP draw today, so mostly CEC draw tomorrow..Good luck, Let us know if you get it;)

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Usually takes around 24 hrs. i believe for the profile to be synched once we create. But i know few who created profile just a day before and got invite next day. It's subjective. Anyway you're good since it's PNP draw today, so mostly CEC draw tomorrow..Good luck, Let us know if you get it;)
Thanks, I will let you know, but I'm still hesitating whether to continue with a new application or wait for the reconsideration, what do you think?