+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My CEC PR Application got refused-Your urgent consult is appreciated

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Sorry to hear about your situation.
Correct me if I'm wrong, you say you started counting your work experience from Sep 2019 (let's not worry about a few days and just round to months). Then Sep 2020 you get your ITA and apply right away, which technically is 1 calendar year, yes, but probably did not reach the threshold of 1 work year that IRCC expects from candidates. I think you applied too early and that brought their attention.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
It seems they might have only reviewed your letter of appointment. Did you request GCMS notes at any point in time?
No I didn't, I think you are right and it's very unfortunate, I have attached dozens of documents if they able to read they could have approved without any issue, so what do you suggest that I have to do now?

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
No I didn't, I think you are right and it's very unfortunate, I have attached dozens of documents if they able to read they could have approved without any issue, so what do you suggest that I have to do now?
To have waited so long only to receive a refusal is rather unfortunate. I'd suggest you do the following:
1) raise a webform and request reconsideration
2) in the interim, create a new profile and wait for an ITA (there might be a draw tomorrow)
3) request GCMS notes to try and track what exactly went wrong.

Try to stay positive and I wish you all the best!

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
So the hours worked totalled 1560 or more? What was the date of the other letter. My assumption is the officer could have assumed that the letters were both dated 2020. And therefore you applied with only 1 day or less of Canadian experience. Your could raise a webform and request for a review.
I really didn't calculate based on hours since the post is a full time job, and I completed 1 year, from 14-Sep-2019 to 14-Sep-2020, and both letters are produced on 2019, so you might be right, the VO might have missed to read the entire thing properly, so do you think submitting a reconsideration on Web form if nessesary with my all paystub would help?

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
To have waited so long only to receive a refusal is rather unfortunate. I'd suggest you do the following:
1) raise a webform and request reconsideration
2) in the interim, create a new profile and wait for an ITA (there might be a draw tomorrow)
3) request GCMS notes to try and track what exactly went wrong.

Try to stay positive and I wish you all the best!
You are right, it's so unfortunate after waiting for such a long time and knowing that you are a qualified candidate and got a piece of refusal is rather upsetting. Thank you so much

Reactions: Patiently_pr

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I really didn't calculate based on hours since the post is a full time job, and I completed 1 year, from 14-Sep-2019 to 14-Sep-2020, and both letters are produced on 2019, so you might be right, the VO might have missed to read the entire thing properly, so do you think submitting a reconsideration on Web form if nessesary with my all paystub would help?
Wait, if the letters are from 2019, they dont count towards your 1 year experience. I saw somewhere else in this forum that your letter of employment has to be timestamped after you completed the 1 year experience so after September 2020 for you. I had mine signed a month after I completed 1 year. As far as IRCC is concerned, they saw a letter dated 2019 so they refused. Even if the letter says the position is full time permanent there is no proof for IRCC that you worked till Sept 2020. You should have included all your paystubs. Try to contact them through webform, explain the situation and submit every possible proof of work you can.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Wait, if the letters are from 2019, they dont count towards your 1 year experience. I saw somewhere else in this forum that your letter of employment has to be timestamped after you completed the 1 year experience so after September 2020 for you. I had mine signed a month after I completed 1 year. As far as IRCC is concerned, they saw a letter dated 2019 so they refused. Even if the letter says the position is full time permanent there is no proof for IRCC that you worked till Sept 2020. You should have included all your paystubs. Try to contact them through webform, explain the situation and submit every possible proof of work you can.
Oh this is absolutely correct!!! I just reread the previous posts and the employment letter (if it was in fact dated 2019 and not September 2020) does not prove 1 year experience.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Okay I will do that and i will also attach a recent letter stating that I'm working since 2019 Sep and all my paystubs.

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Oh this is absolutely correct!!! I just reread the previous posts and the employment letter (if it was in fact dated 2019 and not September 2020) does not prove 1 year experience.
Is that so? I didn't know, but i was just assuming that, these people do check my background and they can easily get that I'm paying my taxes and still working, anyway i will submit webform.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Is that so? I didn't know, but i was just assuming that, these people do check my background and they can easily get that I'm paying my taxes and still working, anyway i will submit webform.
I just remembered, the webform might not work. This is an error on your part, not IRCC's so they will ask you to resubmit. Get in the EE pool again while you wait for your response from webform just incase you get lucky and IRCC reopens your file. Also when it comes to documents, always a good idea to atleast check with people here before you submit.

GS20

Apr 28, 2020
Sorry to hear about your rejection. But unfortunately, it is a fault on your end so they might not reconsider. Better to get in the EE pool again and have all the documents in order this time and if any confusion get it reviewed through your friends/colleagues who have done this process or ask in this forum, people are so helpful. For most of the doubts you'll get your answers. Remember you get 90 days to submit the profile so i would say don't rush it, take your time and file everything correctly. I understand must be heartbreaking for you and you might want to get in pool and submit asap but i would suggest check everything a number of times and better get cross checked from someone also before submitting, cz after submission you can send webforms for corrections (if anything wrong) but that'll only add time and unwanted worry.

For the work experience, i would say get your employer to include like this in the letter for better clarity -

Duration of Employment: Since Sept. 14, 2019 with <your company> in <CityName>, Canada
Full time or Part-time: XX
Hours each week: XX

You should be able to provide proof of at least 1560 hours in that 1 yr .

I would say, the more the better..include everything i.e. All Paystubs, T4, NOA, promotion/increment letters (if any). Do not depend on them to connect the dots, they can, but it's your need. Good luck. Stay calm and positive, Surely you'll have your PR soon:)

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Let’s put it this way guys. If you think IRCC agents will dig out thing for you to remove deficiencies from your file to help you, that won’t happen. In this case the letters provided by applicant did not prove he completed one year service. IRCC simply rejected the application. It’s brutal but it’s how it is. The onus is on the applicant to submit everything in order. I don’t think there’s use of webform but you can give it a try. Simultaneously you should creat another profile to receive another ITA

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Sorry to hear about your rejection. But unfortunately, it is a fault on your end so they might not reconsider. Better to get in the EE pool again and have all the documents in order this time and if any confusion get it reviewed through your friends/colleagues who have done this process or ask in this forum, people are so helpful. For most of the doubts you'll get your answers. Remember you get 90 days to submit the profile so i would say don't rush it, take your time and file everything correctly. I understand must be heartbreaking for you and you might want to get in pool and submit asap but i would suggest check everything a number of times and better get cross checked from someone also before submitting, cz after submission you can send webforms for corrections (if anything wrong) but that'll only add time and unwanted worry.

For the work experience, i would say get your employer to include like this in the letter for better clarity -

Duration of Employment: Since Sept. 14, 2019 with <your company> in <CityName>, Canada
Full time or Part-time: XX
Hours each week: XX

You should be able to provide proof of at least 1560 hours in that 1 yr .

I would say, the more the better..include everything i.e. All Paystubs, T4, NOA, promotion/increment letters (if any). Do not depend on them to connect the dots, they can, but it's your need. Good luck. Stay calm and positive, Surely you'll have your PR soon:)
Thank you so much that is very kind of you

smsnarega

Jun 22, 2021
Thank you so much that is very kind of you
I just want to ask you something, I got in to the pool last night but unlike the previous time, the CRA didn't consider my job offer points, I used the previous exact entries and got surprised that it didn't give me a point for my job offer, do you have any idea why? I might actually be invited even with this point, but I wonder why I didn't get the 200 points.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Which one do you think can expedite the process? I really want them to reopen and approve it, as they were miscalculated the thing
They didn’t miscalculate anything. Your experience letter must state how many hours per week you are working, what your pay is, when you started work, and be dated AFTER you completed your work experience requirement.

you said yourself that your experience letter was dated from the start of your work.